MegaPhase Broadband Test and RF Orange® Series Contribute to Successful
OEM Product Launches for 60 GHz
Telecom and Wideband 75-ohm Applications
May 8, 2012 Press Release
Stroudsburg, PA – Tuesday, May 8, 2012 – MegaPhase is
gearing for the 60 GHz telecommunications boom in 2012 by revamping their product line to adhere to the needs of
the industry. MegaPhase's industry leading product line infuses military, government and commercial interests
together to facilitate application needs in all areas of Test and Measurement. MegaPhase's T&M products include
BT Series Broadband Test Cable for high
fidelity 75-ohm signals, and RF Orange® TM Series
for V-band testing with the "lowest cost per measurement" through 70 GHz.
MegaPhase 75-ohm Broadband Test Cable
- Precision, instrument-grade performance
- Rugged, yet flexible and lightweight
- CATV, broadband, digital and a wide variety of ATE's
- DC-8 GHz with Type N, BNC and F connectors available
The demand for untethered access to information and entertainment is spurring on a sharp growth in wireless
communications. Telecommunications manufacturers are building products using 60 GHz operating frequency to improve
wireless performance, previously only available from wired systems, such as Ethernets and high-definition
multimedia interface – HDMI. Manufacturers who develop new 60 GHz telecommunications devices need to test their
devices with high performance test and measurement cables to overcome the challenges that have made 60 GHz systems
difficult to deploy.
- MegaPhase 70 GHz RF Orange® Cable
- Lowest cost per measurement™
- The industry's most popular and cost-effective test cable
- Ideal for lab, production and on-wafer probing
- DC-70 GHz with 1.85mm connectors
Applications likely to benefit from 60 GHz systems include:
MegaPhase is committed to meeting the changing telecommunications landscape," reports William Pote, founder and
CEO of MegaPhase. "We are working with our OEM partners to build a future that delivers wireless data at speeds
previously only obtainable on wired networks."
- Fixed Wireless Access
- Wireless Local Area Networks
- Wireless Personal Area Networks (e.g. Bluetooth)
- Portable Multimedia Streaming for cost-effective wireless HDMI solutions
- Vehicular Networks to replace and remove wired connections of networked devices (e.g., wires between console
dashboard DVD player and backseat displays) and portable devices such as MP3 players, laptops, etc."
an industry leader and innovator in design & manufacturing of RF. Microwave and millimeter wave cable assemblies,
coaxial cable and connectors. The Company markets to OEMs building advanced microwave and optical electronic
systems, such as test instrumentation, defense electronics, homeland defense, satellites, broadband data and
communications systems. MegaPhase test & measurement products feature vertically-targeted cable assemblies and
adapters through 70 GHz.
For more information contact MegaPhase at 570-424-8400, by e-mail at
2098 West Main
Street, Building 3
Stroudsburg, PA 18360-9526
More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.
Your RF Cafe
single-handedly redefining what an engineering website should be.
Progenitor & Webmaster
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop