MegaPhase Broadband Test and RF Orange® Series Contribute to Successful
OEM Product Launches for 60 GHz Telecom and Wideband 75-ohm Applications
May 8, 2012 Press Release
Stroudsburg, PA – Tuesday, May 8, 2012 – MegaPhase is gearing for the 60 GHz telecommunications boom in 2012 by revamping their product line to adhere to the needs of the industry. MegaPhase's industry leading product line infuses military, government and commercial interests together to facilitate application needs in all areas of Test and Measurement. MegaPhase's T&M products include the BT Series Broadband Test Cable for high fidelity 75-ohm signals, and RF Orange® TM Series for V-band testing with the "lowest cost per measurement" through 70 GHz.
MegaPhase 75-ohm Broadband Test Cable
- Precision, instrument-grade performance
- Rugged, yet flexible and lightweight
- CATV, broadband, digital and a wide variety of ATE's
- DC-8 GHz with Type N, BNC and F connectors available
The demand for untethered access to information and entertainment is spurring on a sharp growth in wireless communications. Telecommunications manufacturers are building products using 60 GHz operating frequency to improve wireless performance, previously only available from wired systems, such as Ethernets and high-definition multimedia interface – HDMI. Manufacturers who develop new 60 GHz telecommunications devices need to test their devices with high performance test and measurement cables to overcome the challenges that have made 60 GHz systems difficult to deploy.
- MegaPhase 70 GHz RF Orange® Cable
- Lowest cost per measurement™
- The industry's most popular and cost-effective test cable
- Ideal for lab, production and on-wafer probing
- DC-70 GHz with 1.85mm connectors
Applications likely to benefit from 60 GHz systems include:
MegaPhase is committed to meeting the changing telecommunications landscape," reports William Pote, founder and CEO of MegaPhase. "We are working with our OEM partners to build a future that delivers wireless data at speeds previously only obtainable on wired networks."
- Fixed Wireless Access
- Wireless Local Area Networks
- Wireless Personal Area Networks (e.g. Bluetooth)
- Portable Multimedia Streaming for cost-effective wireless HDMI solutions
- Vehicular Networks to replace and remove wired connections of networked devices (e.g., wires between console dashboard DVD player and backseat displays) and portable devices such as MP3 players, laptops, etc."
MegaPhase is an industry leader and innovator in design & manufacturing of RF. Microwave and millimeter wave cable assemblies, coaxial cable and connectors. The Company markets to OEMs building advanced microwave and optical electronic systems, such as test instrumentation, defense electronics, homeland defense, satellites, broadband data and communications systems. MegaPhase test & measurement products feature vertically-targeted cable assemblies and adapters through 70 GHz.
For more information contact MegaPhase at 570-424-8400, by e-mail at email@example.com or visit www.megaphase.com.
2098 West Main Street, Building 3
Stroudsburg, PA 18360-9526