Cross RF Press Release - April 11, 2012
Cross RF builds Low Loss coaxial cable assemblies for use in radio
frequency, microwave, test measurement, GPS, Wi-Fi, and data transmission
system applications. We use the industry approved quality coaxial cables
of Times Microwave LMR® series and Harbour Industries LL (low loss)
coaxial cables (* Image shown above is LL-335 from Harbour Inid. assembled
with Precision TNC connector. )
Harbour Industries Low
Times Microwave LMR® Coax
- Special expanded PTFE tape dielectrics
- Low attenuation at higher operating frequencies
- Special composite shields with high shielding levels
- Phase stable over temperature and flexure
to view complete product lines.
- High flexibility for use in tight spaces
- Low Loss compared to any RG 'type' cable
2.4mm Plug to 2.4mm Jack adapter
3.5mm Jack to 2.4mm Jack adapter
SMA jack to TNC bulkhead jack Hermetic...
TNC 4 hole panel jack receptacle - EMI...
SMA bulkhead jack receptacle - solder...
Cross RF Solutions,
2049 Pacific Coast Hwy
©2011 Cross RF Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved