Cross RF Offers Low Loss Cables with Precision Connectors
Cross RF Press Release - April 11, 2012
Cross RF builds Low Loss coaxial cable assemblies for use in radio frequency, microwave, test measurement,
GPS, Wi-Fi, and data transmission system applications. We use the industry approved quality coaxial cables of
Times Microwave LMR® series and Harbour Industries LL (low loss) coaxial cables (* Image shown above is LL-335
from Harbour Inid. assembled with Precision TNC connector. )
Harbour Industries Low Loss Coax
Times Microwave LMR® Coax
- Special expanded PTFE tape dielectrics
- Low attenuation at higher operating frequencies
- Special composite shields with high shielding levels
- Phase stable over temperature and flexure
Visit us online to view complete product
- High flexibility for use in tight spaces
- Low Loss compared to any RG 'type' cable
2.4mm Plug to 2.4mm Jack adapter
3.5mm Jack to 2.4mm Jack adapter
SMA jack to TNC bulkhead jack Hermetic...
TNC 4 hole panel jack receptacle - EMI...
SMA bulkhead jack receptacle - solder...
Cross RF Solutions, Inc.
2049 Pacific Coast Hwy
Lomita, CA, U.S.A
©2011 Cross RF Solutions, Inc.