Cross RF Press Release - April 11, 2012
Cross RF builds Low Loss coaxial cable assemblies for use in radio
frequency, microwave, test measurement, GPS, Wi-Fi, and data transmission
system applications. We use the industry approved quality coaxial cables
of Times Microwave LMR® series and Harbour Industries LL (low loss)
coaxial cables (* Image shown above is LL-335 from Harbour Inid. assembled
with Precision TNC connector. )Harbour Industries Low
Times Microwave LMR® Coax
- Special expanded PTFE tape dielectrics
- Low attenuation at higher operating frequencies
- Special composite shields with high shielding levels
- Phase stable over temperature and flexure
- High flexibility for use in tight spaces
- Low Loss compared to any RG 'type' cable
to view complete product lines.New Products
2.4mm Plug to 2.4mm Jack adapter
3.5mm Jack to 2.4mm Jack adapter
SMA jack to TNC bulkhead jack Hermetic...
TNC 4 hole panel jack receptacle - EMI...
SMA bulkhead jack receptacle - solder...
Cross RF Solutions,
2049 Pacific Coast Hwy
©2011 Cross RF Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved