AWR Announces AWR’s Design Forum 2012
May 7, 2012 Press Release
-- Call for Papers Now Open
EL SEDUNDO, Calif. – May 7, 2012 – AWR Corporation, the innovation leader in high-frequency EDA software, announces the AWR Design Forum (ADF) 2012 for Japan and Korea. The Japan event is scheduled for Friday, July 6, 2012 and the Korea event is scheduled for Tuesday, July 10, 2012. The call for papers for both events is now open. Visit www.awrdesignforum.com to learn more and to submit a presentation.
ADF 2012 is an open event for designers of microwave and RF circuits and systems such as MMIC, RFIC, RF PCB, modules, and communication systems to come together to learn about AWR’s latest products and technologies and how they can help solve today’s and tomorrow’s design problems. It is also provides an excellent opportunity to network and collaborate on industry issues and trends.
Agenda topics, given by AWR as well as partner firms National Instruments, WIN Semiconductor and Zuken, may include:
· Optimizing the Design and Verification of 4G RF Power Amplifiers
· Design of a Novel Multi-Slot Antenna Featuring EM Parameterization and Optimization Techniques
· Simulating an NXP Doherty Power Amplifier with Digital Pre-Distortion
· Electrical/Thermal Coupled Solutions for Flip Chip Designs
· Design and Simulation of Modern Radar Systems
· Fully Integrating 3D Electromagnetic (EM) Simulation into Circuit Simulation
· System Simulation Featuring Signal Processing Blocks
· RF Link Prediction - A New and Novel Approach
· Linking RF Design thru to Test
· RF Moving Beyond a Linear Datasheet
· MMIC Design in AWR 2011
· The AWR Design Flow Advantage - Introduction to New Features and Capabilities
Call for Papers
The AWR Design Forum also provides an opportunity for the presentation of interesting and informative papers from customers and partners working in the microwave & RF industry, as well as from research and educational institutions. Participants interested in presenting are requested to submit an abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 30, 2012. Final presentations are due by June 30, 2012.
Suggested topics include but are not limited to RFIC and MMIC design, EM analysis of planar components and 3D passive interconnect, and LTE communication system and radar applications, as well as microwave components, RF and microwave circuit boards, and RF SoCs, SiPs, and module design. All presentations will be made available for download from the AWR web site after the event concludes. Additionally, prizes will be awarded for best paper/presentation per location.
AWR, the innovation leader in high-frequency EDA software, dramatically reduces development time and cost for products employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications.
Visit AWR at: AWR.TV, AWR Blogs, RSS, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
© Copyright 2012 AWR Corporation. All rights reserved. AWR is a National Instruments Company. AWR, the AWR logo, AXIEM and Analog Office are registered trademarks and Microwave Office, Visual System Simulator and iMatch are trademarks of AWR Corporation. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Vice President of Marketing
More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.