AWR Corporation Press Release - January 3, 2012
AWR High-Frequency Design Seminar Tour – Three Cities in India in January 2012
January 3, 2012 Press Release
El Segundo, CA – January 3, 2012
AWR Corporation, the innovation leader in high-frequency EDA, will host a three city seminar tour in India on January 17, 18 and 19, 2012. Along with its partners of National Instruments and ICON Design Automation, the high-frequency design seminar will feature application centric talks and demonstration of AWR’s 2011 software platform, including Microwave Office™ high-frequency circuit design software, AXIEM® 3D planar electromagnetic (EM) analysis software, and Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) system simulation software.
Specific presentations will include:
To register: http://web.awrcorp.com/AWR-India-Seminar-Tour-2012/
- Introduction to AWR Design Flow and New Features for V10
- Design and Simulation of Modern Radar Systems
- Advances in MMIC Design with AWR Microwave Office
- Efficient Use of EM Simulators in RF and Microwave Design
- Using Visual System Simulator for Upfront System Analysis
- Hardware-in-Loop Testing for RF Design with NI and AWR
- Doherty Power Amplifier Design Using NXP LDMOS in Microwave Office
To view full agenda: http://web.awrcorp.com/content/Downloads/AWR-India-Seminar-2012-Agenda.pdf
AWR, the innovation leader in high-frequency EDA software, dramatically reduces development time and cost for products employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. For more information, visit www.awrcorp.com.
Visit AWR at:
AWR.TV, AWR Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Vice President of Marketing