Over 10,000 pages indexed!
redefining what an
engineering website should be.
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding business website - lots of info
My son-in-law's dog training business
Richardson RFPD Introduces Xinger®-III 3 dB Hybrid
and Directional Couplers from Anaren
January 6, 2012 Press Release- 3rd Generation of Subminiature Components Dramatically Smaller; Offer Same Superior Power Handling,
January 6, 2012 – LaFox, Illinois: Richardson RFPD, Inc. today announces immediate availability and full design support capabilities for the Xinger®-III line of components from Anaren. The Xinger®-III line of 3 dB hybrid and directional couplers are the latest additions to Anaren's popular Xinger-brand of subminiature components for wireless infrastructure applications.
When compared to equivalently-sized parts from the previous generation, the new Xinger®-III hybrid couplers offer 52-66% lower insertion loss (down to 0.12 dB), 5 times the power handling, 25-28% higher isolation, 63-71% better amplitude balance, and equal phase balance.
The Xinger-III directional couplers are one-fourth the size of the Xinger-II line and offer 37-64% lower insertion loss (down to 0.05 dB), 50% higher power handling, and equal directivity.
The Xinger-III parts are available as an option to customers who want the smaller footprint and performance gains to keep pace with next generation base station equipment designs; previous generations of Xinger models are still in production and available.
Xinger®-III components available now include:
The new Xinger-III components feature patent-pending design and materials advances. Their small footprint and robust power-handling capability make them viable alternatives to ceramic equivalents, thereby avoiding the risk of cracked solder joints that ceramics can create when their thermal expansion characteristics do not match the PCB on which they are mounted. The Xinger-III components are softboard, so the co-efficient of thermal expansion (CTE) disparity is not an issue, liberating designers to specify ordinary PCBs without concern about CTE mismatch.
- X3C307P1-03 Hybrid Coupler: 0.6-0.9 GHz Frequency Range, 130 W Power Handling
- X3C09P1-03 Hybrid Coupler: 0.8-1.0 GHz Frequency Range, 110 W Power Handling
- X3C09P2-03 Hybrid Coupler: 0.8-1.0 GHz Frequency Range, 187 W Power Handling
- X3C19P1-03 Hybrid Coupler: 1.4-2.0 GHz Frequency Range, 100 W Power Handling
- X3C19P2-03 Hybrid Coupler: 1.7-2.0 GHz Frequency Range, 176 W Power Handling
- X3C21P1-03 Hybrid Coupler: 2.0-2.4 GHz Frequency Range, 110 W Power Handling
- X3C19P1-05 Directional Coupler: 1.7-2.0 GHz Frequency Range, 5 dB Coupling Value
- X3C21P1-05 Directional Coupler: 2.0-2.3 GHz Frequency Range, 5 dB Coupling Value
- X3C25P1-05 Directional Coupler: 2.3-2.7 GHz Frequency Range, 5 dB Coupling Value
- X3C09E2-20 Directional Coupler: 0.7-0.96 GHz Frequency Range, 20 dB Coupling Value
- X3C19E2-20 Directional Coupler: 1.4-2.7 GHz Frequency Range, 20 dB Coupling Value
- X3C09P2-30 Directional Coupler: 0.7-0.96 GHz Frequency Range, 30 dB Coupling Value
- X3C19P2-30 Directional Coupler: 1.4-2.7 GHz Frequency Range, 30 dB Coupling Value
- X3C26P1-30 Directional Coupler: 2.3-2.9 GHz Frequency Range, 30 dB Coupling Value
The 0.25 x 0.2 and 0.56 x 0.2 footprints of the Xinger-III components are standardized from previous Xinger generations, facilitating cost control measures for the standardized equipment increasingly required for OEMs in wireless infrastructure markets.
Common configurations are in stock and available for immediate delivery. To find more information, or to purchase these products today on the Richardson RFPD website, please visit the Xinger-III webpage at http://rellapps.rell.com/RELLMktg/Anaren-Xinger.html. The Xinger-III line is also available by calling 1-800-737-6937 (within North America); or please find your local sales engineer (worldwide) at Local Sales Support. To learn more about additional products from Anaren, please visit the Anaren storefront webpage.
About Richardson RFPD, Inc.:
Richardson RFPD, Inc., an Arrow Electronics company, is a global leader in the RF and wireless communications, power conversion and renewable energy markets. Relationships with the industry’s top component suppliers enable Richardson RFPD to meet the total engineering needs of each customer. Whether it’s designing components or engineering complete solutions, Richardson RFPD’s worldwide design centers and technical sales team provide support for all aspects of customers’ go-to-market strategy, from prototype to production. More information is available online at www.richardsonrfpd.com.
For details, contact:
Richardson RFPD, Inc.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
40W267 Keslinger Road
P.O. Box 307
LaFox, Illinois 60147-0307