El Segundo, CA – Nov. 14, 2012 What:
, the innovation leader in high-frequency
EDA software, announces the agenda for the AWR Design Forum (ADF) and 2012 German Users Group Meeting being held November
28, 2012 in Munich, Germany.
The ADF/German Users Group Meeting is a free, one-day event that provides an
opportunity to view presentations of interesting and informative papers from customers and partners working in the
microwave & RF industry, as well as from research and educational institutions. It also provides an excellent
opportunity to network and collaborate on industry issues and trends.
Registration and detailed agenda
for ADF/German UG Meeting can be found at
Presentations from AWR, partners, as well as research and educational institutions include:
- Introduction to AWR Design Flow & New Features of AWR V10
Malcolm Edwards, AWR Europe
- Fully Integrating 3D Electromagnetic (EM) Simulation, Analyst™, into Circuit
Dr. Jaakko Juntunen,
- Multi-Objective Robust Design Optimization of Microwave Band-Pass Filter
Dr. Martin Lorenz, Spinner GmbH
and Giorgio Buccilli and Rene' Wohlgethan,
- Running Microwave Office™ in a Batch Mode Including Full Documentation for Each
Dr. Edgar Schmidhammer,
- Simulation vs. Reality, How to Tune Model Parameters for RF-PCB Designs in
Norbert Leder, Vienna University Of Technology
- Speeding Up Matching Circuit Design Using Optenni Lab and Microwave Office
Jussi Rahola, Optenni Ltd.
- 5-6 GHz WLAN 802.11a Low-Noise Amplifier Design and Its Challenges
Chih-I Lin and Ahmed Shamsuddin,
- Linking RF Design and Test
Dipl. Ing. (FH) Christian Gindorf, National Instruments
- Using Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) to Simulate EVM for Measured Filters in LTE Environment
Dr. Edgar Schmidhammer,
Holiday Inn City Centre, Hochstrasse 3, Munich, 81669When:
November 28, 2012 from 9:00 to 16:45.
innovation leader in high-frequency EDA software, dramatically reduces development time and cost for products employed
in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications.
© Copyright 2012 AWR Corporation. All rights reserved. AWR is a National Instruments Company.
AWR, the AWR logo, AXIEM and Analog Office are registered trademarks and Microwave Office, Visual System Simulator
and iMatch are trademarks of AWR Corporation. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names
of their respective companies. Contacts: