Over 10,000 pages indexed!
redefining what an
engineering website should be.
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding business website - lots of info
My son-in-law's dog training business
|RF Micro Devices® Press Release - December 13, 2011|
RFMD Intros RF1293 and RF1293A Switch Filter Modules
with 5 Linear 3G/4G Paths
Sr. Manager, Communications
|December 13, 2011|
RFMD’s new RF1293 and RF1293A Switch Filter Modules offer very low insertion loss along with excellent linearity performance and are ideal for multi-mode GSM, EDGE, LTE, and UMTS handset applications. These modules integrate low pass filtering on the GSM transmit paths, avoiding the need for external harmonic attenuation. They also integrate GSM receive bandpass filters and are compatible with +1.8V control logic. They are packaged in compact 3.2mm x 3.5mm, 21-pin module packages which allow for small solution size with no need for external DC blocking capacitors when no external DC is applied to device ports.
- Five linear paths offer band combination and air interface flexibility
- Integrated DCS and PCS Rx SAW filters with single balanced output
- Integrated Rx SAW (RF1293: 900MHz GSM, RF1293A: 850MHz GSM)
- Fully spec-compliant down to 1.3V control voltage
- >2kV HBM on all non-Rx ports
- Compact 3.2mm x 3.5mm x 1.0mm laminate module
This product is now available for purchase. Pricing begins at $3.80 each for 100 pieces.
- Cellular Handset Applications
- Cellular modems and USB devices
- Multi-Mode GSM, EDGE, WCDMA, and LTE Applications
For more information on RF1293, visit
For more information on RF1293A, visit
|This message was distributed by|