Over 10,000 pages indexed!
redefining what an
engineering website should be.
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding business website - lots of info
My son-in-law's dog training business
|RF Micro Devices® Press Release - December 6, 2011|
RFMD Intros RFFM3482 Single Band Front End Module
Sr. Manager, Communications
RFMD’s new RFFM3482E Front End Module (FEM) is a single-chip integrated FEM for high-performance WiFi applications in the 2.4GHz to 2.5GHz ISM band. It addresses the need for aggressive size reduction for typical 802.11b/g/n front end designs and greatly reduces the number of components outside of the core chipset. RFFM3482E has an integrated b/g/n power amplifier, directional power detector, Rx balun, and Tx filtering. It is also capable of switching between WiFi Rx, WiFi Tx, and Bluetooth Rx/Tx operations. In a 3mmx3mmx0.45mm, 16-pin package, this module meets or exceeds the RF front end needs of 802.11b/g/n WiFi RF systems.
- Single Module Radio Front End
- Single Voltage Supply 3.0 V to 4.8 V
- Integrated 2.5 GHz b/g/n Amplifier, Rx Balun and Tx/Rx Switch and Directional Power Detector
- POUT=17 dBm, 11g, OFDM at ≤3.5% EVM and POUT =21.5 dBm, Meeting 11b Mask
This product is now available for purchase. Pricing begins at $1.91 each for 100 pieces.
- IEEE802.11b/g/n WiFi Applications
- Single-Chip RF Front End Module
- 2.5 GHz ISM Bands Applications
- WiFi Systems
- Portable Battery-Powered Equipment
- Optional Bluetooth Sharing of Single Antenna Port
For more information on RFFM3482E, visit
This message was distributed by