FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE AUGUST 22, 2011
RFHA1020 280W GaN Wideband Pulsed Power Amplifier
RFMD’s new RFHA1020 is a 50V 280W high power discrete amplifier designed for L-Band pulsed radar, air traffic control and surveillance, and general purpose broadband amplifier applications. The RFHA1020 is a high terminal impedance matched power transistor providing 280W with 55% drain efficiency, packaged in a hermetic, flanged ceramic package that provides excellent thermal stability with advanced heat sink and power dissipation technologies. Ease of integration is accomplished through the incorporation of single, optimized matching networks that provide wideband gain and power performance in a single amplifier covering the 1.2GHz to 1.4GHz frequency band.
- Wideband Operation: 1.2GHz to 1.4GHz
- Optimized Evaluation Board Layout for 50Ω Operation
- Integrated Matching Components for High Terminal Impedances
- Output Pulsed Power: 280W
- Pulse Width: 100µs, Duty Cycle10%
- Small Signal Gain: 15dB
- High Efficiency: 55%
- Air Traffic Control and Surveillance
- General Purpose Broadband Amplifiers
For more information on RFHA1020, visit https://estore.rfmd.com/RFMD_Onlinestore/Products/RFMD+Parts/PID-P_RFHA1020.aspx.