|RF Micro Devices® Press Release - November 22, 2011|
RFMD Intros RF1604D SP4T Receive Diversity Switch
Sr. Manager, Communications
RF1604D SP4T Receive Diversity Switch
RFMD’s new RF1604D is a single-pole four-throw (SP4T) switch designed for Receive Diversity switching applications. The RF1604D is ideally suited for battery-operated applications requiring high performance switching with very low DC power consumption. It features very low insertion loss and is optimized for diversity routing with 1.3V GPIO control voltage compatibility. Additionally, RF1604D includes integrated decoding logic, allowing just two control lines needed for switch control. The RF1604D is packaged in a very compact 2.5mm x 2.5mm x 0.6mm, 12-pin, leadless QFN package. No DC-blocking capacitors are required on RF paths unless DC is applied externally to the device ports.
- 2 kV HBM ESD Protection on All Ports
- Low Frequency to >2.7 GHz Operation
- Low Insertion Loss: 0.4 dB at 1 GHz
- Very High Isolation: 40 dB at 1 GHz
- Compatible With Low Voltage Logic (VHIGH Min=1.3 V)
- No External DC Blocking Capacitors Required on RF Paths
This product is currently available in production quantities. Pricing begins at $0.98 each for 100 pieces.
- Multi-Mode GSM/EDGE/WCDMA, and LTE Applications
- Cellular Infrastructure Applications
- Receive Diversity Switching
For more information on RF1604D, visit https://estore.rfmd.com/RFMD_Onlinestore/Products/RFMD+Parts/PID-P_RF1604D.aspx?DC=25.
|This message was distributed by|