Doodle Labs Announces COFDM Wireless Broadband
for the VHF Military Bands
Philadelphia, PA. December 14, 2011
Doodle Labs is proud to announce it’s patent pending state-of-the-art
Prism™ technology featuring near line of sight, multi-rate COFDM for Wireless Broadband in the critical VHF
military communication bands in the 200 - 400 MHz range. The Prism technology dramatically improves the data
throughput and enables new IP based applications for the next generation bandwidth hungry Mobile Adhoc Network
is an industry-first in the development of revolutionary COFDM Wireless Broadband technology optimized for the
critical VHF Military band requirements. Doodle Labs has leveraged the Prism technology to develop a family of
embedded transceivers with miniPCI interface to simplify the development of new IP communication equipment for
high throughput, long-range wireless networks.
These compact and lightweight transceivers enable streaming of high definition video capabilities in
the development of -
- Unmanned Ariel Vehicles (UAV)
- Vehicular Caravan Mesh
- Security Robots
- JTRS Manpack and Small Form Fit radios
- Deliver industry’s highest performance available today. The transceivers can deliver up to 2W (33 dBm) RF
power for greater distance.
- High throughput of up to 6 Mbps TCP/IP in 5 MHz channel.
- The Prism transceivers feature advanced filtering techniques that provide very high interference immunity.
- High receive sensitivity coupled with high SNR enables improved range in obstacle-rich environments and
offers near line of sight capabilities.
- 128 bit Advanced Encryption for data security
- Light weight construction (only 40 grams) makes it suitable for UAV application
- Industrial grade design (-40 deg C ~ +85 deg C)
About Doodle Labs
Doodle Labs is focusing on the development of best in class,
ruggedized, embedded COFDM Wireless Broadband transceivers and systems for Military, Federal and Industrial
applications. Doodle Labs’ products help OEMs to leverage the cost effective IP capabilities of Wireless Broadband
to enable cutting edge applications. Doodle Labs has offices in USA and Singapore.
For inquiries, please contact us at: