Analog Devices Press Release - June 15, 2011
Analog Devices Enhances Company Website to Support Design Engineers -- Design engineers benefit from advanced product selection tools, easier access to
EngineerZone™ online community and new technical content on www.analog.com
June 15, 2011 -- NORWOOD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Analog Devices, Inc. (NYSE: ADI), a global leader in high-performance signal processing technology, today announced that major web enhancements are now live on the company’s global website, analog.com. Watch this video for an overview of the new features.
A design resource for engineers worldwide, analog.com is a popular go-to site for all stages of design, and customer feedback was an important source of inspiration for many of the major site improvements. Engineers can now more easily access technical content, make critical product selections and speed up design and implementation. The improvements include the following:
“Engineers value ADI design support as much as our products, and that’s why we’ve made it front and center on the homepage,” said Emre Onder, vice president of Marketing, Analog Devices. “We’ve also made it easier to find resources and tools and engage with ADI product experts through EngineerZone and our Customer Interaction Center. All of these technical resources are further evidence of ADI’s commitment to helping customers get their jobs done fast and with confidence.”
- All technical support resources are front and center on a newly organized homepage.
- One click is all it takes to view all products across the entire ADI portfolio.
- Increased emphasis is on technical content and design support—including EngineerZone™, the online technical community, and the new Data Conversion Knowledge Resource center.
- New search algorithms deliver more relevant results for site-wide search, parametric search, and cross-reference search.
- Streamlined product sampling supports small quantity product purchases and evaluation board purchases.
- Application areas provide easier access to product, circuit, signal chain and design-in information according to the applications ADI knows best.
These and many other upgrades are now live and accessible at www.analog.com.
About Analog Devices
Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Celebrating over 40 years as a leading global manufacturer of high-performance integrated circuits used in analog and digital signal processing applications, Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices’ common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “ADI” and is included in the S&P 500 Index.
Follow ADI on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ADI_News
Subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI’s monthly technical journal, at: http://www.analog.com/library/analogdialogue
Analog Devices, Inc.
Colleen Cronin, 781-937-1622
Date Posted 6/1/2011