Over 10,000 pages indexed!
redefining what an
engineering website should be.
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding business website - lots of info
My son-in-law's dog training business
AWR Press Release - January 27, 2011
Media Alert: AWR Presents ‘Estimating Q of Spirals’ and Exhibits
at DesignCon 2011 in Santa Clara, California
El Segundo, CA – Jan 27, 2011
AWR® Corporation's John Dunn and Vladimir Veremey, AWR senior engineers, will present a paper titled "Estimating Q of Spiral Inductors Using EM Simulator" on Tuesday, February 1, 2011 beginning at 2:50pm during DesignCon 2011 in Santa Clara, CA. Participants will learn how increase efficiency and accuracy of complex, high-frequency and high-speed circuits and to improve time-to-market by using innovative RF/Microwave design software, such as AWR’s SI / Microwave Office® design environment.
In addition, AWR will exhibit at DesignCon in booth #423, showcasing its Microwave Office® high-frequency design software and AXIEM™ 3D planar electromagnetic (EM) analysis software specifically to address the needs of high-frequency and high-speed circuit designers.
Product demonstrations in AWR’s booth #423 will include:
- AWR Connected™ for ODB++ interface for PCB layout verification featuring Altium and Intercept design example
- AWR Connected™ for Cadence Allegro interface for PCB co-design
- AWR Signal Integrity Solution integrated with HSPICE
- Runs HSPICE directly from AWR circuit schematic for fast and accurate time-domain simulation
- Demonstrates HSPICE Simulation results (e.g. eye diagrams) displayed in AWR
- XIEM EM for on-chip passives including spirals and high-speed chip/package/board interconnect
DesignCon 2011, Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA
Monday, January 31, 2011 @ 6 - 9:00pm Synopsys HSPICE SIG Event
Tuesday, February 1, 2011 @ 2:50pm Dr. John Dunn EM Presentation
Tues/Wed, February 1-2, 2011 @ 12:30 – 6:00pm Exhibition Floor, Booth #423
Visit AWR at:
AWR.TV, AWR Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Vice President of Marketing