Rohde & Schwarz Enters the Oscilloscope Market
July 1, 2010 -
Our engineers at Rohde & Schwarz are some of the most demanding in the world. They have to be to maintain Rohde &
Schwarz's position as a world leader in the test & measurement industry. But when they needed a scope for new
development projects, nothing currently available on the market came close to meeting their requirements.
So they decided to build one for themselves: an instrument that redefines speed, accuracy, and ease of use.
As a valued customer, I wanted you to be among the first to view the new Rohde & Schwarz family of scopes
- Acquisition Speed - 1,000,000 waveforms per second reliably captures signal faults.
- Hardware-accelerated processing enables new measurement capabilities and instrument responsiveness.
- Triggering - Innovative Digital Trigger technology that delivers the world's best trigger jitter and
- Accuracy - Low-noise Front End and Single-Core ADC yields the industry's best noise performance.
- Memory - Deep Memory and innovative memory management enables you to see more of your signal.
- New Concepts in User Interface simplifies and optimizes workflow.
Please feel free to contact R&S to schedule your first look at the next generation of oscilloscopes.