M/A-COM Technology Solutions Press Release - November 22, 2010
Defense Product Solutions at 2010 DMC
Lowell, Massachusetts, November 22, 2010
What: M/A-COM Technology Solutions (M/A-COM Tech) will showcase how it leverages commercial manufacturing practices for defense applications that use semiconductors, modules and RF assemblies during the 2010 Defense Manufacturing Conference (DMC). This dual-use manufacturing approach allows M/A-COM Tech to lower costs, while maintaining critical performance and high quality for stringent defense requirements. Product solutions on display in the company's booth (#114) include:
* The next generation Multi-function Phased Array Radar
(MPAR) for the FAA's air traffic and weather surveillance systems.
* A high performance, dual polarization, S-band radar prototype LRU, which utilizes high volume,
commercial semiconductor processes, commercial plastic packaging technologies and printed circuit
board RF integration.
* A variety of high power transistors and other semiconductor solutions that have been the mainstay
of defense communications.
When: November 29 - December 1, 2010, exhibition hours:
Monday, November 29 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Tuesday, November 30 7:00 am - 7:30 pm
Wednesday, December 1 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Where: Booth #114, 2010 DMC Exhibition - The Venetian, Las Vegas, Nevada
About M/A-COM Tech
M/A-COM Tech is a leading supplier of semiconductors, active and passive components, and subassemblies for use in radio frequency (RF), microwave and millimeter-wave applications. The company provides innovative design solutions and products including:
* GaAs, InGaAs, InP, SiGe, and Si IC products
* Unique MMIC processes: HMIC(tm) and GMIC(tm)
* In-house and outsourced design, fabrication, assembly and screening capabilities
* Multiple facilities for improved flexibility and local content design and manufacturing
* Design expertise covering the spectrum from RF through millimeter-wave frequencies
* One of the broadest selections of standard and custom products in the industry.
M/A-COM Tech is headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, with offices spanning North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. M/A-COM Tech builds on 60 years of experience and ISO 9001, AS 9100 and QS-9000 certifications to design and manufacture innovative products addressing aerospace and defense, CATV and broadcast, consumer electronics, industrial and scientific, infrastructure, and public safety applications.
For more information, visit macomtech.com.
FOR SALES INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
North America - Phone: 800.366.2266
Europe - Phone: +3220.127.116.1100
India - Phone: +91.80.43537383
China - Phone: +86.21.5108.6464
More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.