M/A-COM Technology Solutions Press Release - October 29, 2010
M/A-COM Technology Solutions Inc. Showcases
Extensive Product Solutions at MILCOM 2010
Lowell, MA, October 29, 2010 –
What: M/A-COM Technology Solutions (M/A-COM Tech) will showcase its extensive product solutions for military communications and radar applications during the MILCOM 2010 conference. A variety of product solutions will be on display in company's booth (#226), including:
· Surmount™ PIN switches, Surmount™ SMT Packageless PIN diodes, MELF high power
and high voltage PIN diodes, all available in tape and reel for MILCOM applications; and
· Low insertion loss ferrite circulators and isolators, power transistors and pallets, and MMICs
and modules using high volume semiconductor processes for radar applications.
When: October 31 - November 3, 2010, exhibition hours:
Sunday, October 31 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Monday, November 1 10:00am - 5:30pm
Tuesday, November 2 10:00am - 5:30pm
Wednesday, November 3 10:00am – 2:00pm
Where: Booth #226, MILCOM Exhibition – San Jose Convention Center, CA
ABOUT M/A-COM TECH
M/A-COM Tech and Mimix Broadband recently announced the completion of the merger of their corporate parents. The combination of these two superior organizations creates an exponentially greater M/A-COM Tech, resulting in the m2advantage. To learn more, visit www.macomtech.com.
M/A-COM Tech is a leading supplier of semiconductors, active and passive components, and subassemblies for use in radio frequency (RF), microwave and millimeter-wave applications.. The company provides innovative design solutions and products including:
· GaAs, InGaAs, InP, SiGe, and Si IC products
· Unique MMIC processes: HMIC™ and GMIC™
· In-house and outsourced design, fabrication, assembly and screening capabilities
· Multiple facilities for improved flexibility and local content design and manufacturing
· Design expertise covering the spectrum from RF through millimeter-wave frequencies
· One of the broadest selections of standard and custom products in the industry.
M/A-COM Tech is headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, with offices spanning North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. M/A-COM Tech builds on 60 years of experience and ISO 9001, AS 9100 and QS-9000 certifications to design and manufacture innovative products addressing aerospace and defense, CATV and broadcast, consumer electronics, industrial and scientific, infrastructure, and public safety applications.
For more information, visit macomtech.com.
FOR SALES INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
North America - Phone: 800.366.2266
Europe - Phone: +322.214.171.12400
India - Phone: +91.80.43537383
China - Phone: +86.21.5108.6464