Advanced Test Equipment Press Release - August 11, 2010
Advanced Test Equipment Rentals Announces Availability of Multiple Amplifiers Meeting Updated MIL-STD-461E/F for Testing up to 200 V/m
San Diego, Calif. – August 11, 2010 - Advanced Test Equipment Rentals, a leading provider of electronic test and measurement equipment rentals, is pleased to announce immediate availability of several state-of-the-art amplifiers capable of testing up to 200 V/m.
Rental partner, Instruments for Industry (IFI), offers a wide range of TWT amplifier options capable of providing field strengths of 200 V/m, as required in MIL-STD 461E/F. The recently updated MIL-STD 461E/F determines the requirements for the control of electromagnetic interference characteristics of subsystems and equipment for applicable Military and Aerospace requirements. This specific standard tests to the requirements for Conducted Emissions, Conducted Susceptibility, Radiated Emissions and Radiated Susceptibility.
Advanced Test Equipment Rentals carries many of IFI’s 300 Watt amp’s, and has recently expanded their fleet of high powered 500 Watt amp’s, which can create 200 V/m fields at greater distances from the transmitting antenna when testing larger DUT’s.
Features of the IFI T-300/500 Series include:
- Digital Display Monitors: Collector Current, Collector Voltage, Helix Current, Helix Voltage, Forward RF Power, Reflected RF Power, Filament Hours, Beam Hours
- Status Indicators: Power On, Standby, RF On/Operate
- Faults: Helix Overcurrent, VSWR Overload, Thermal Overloads, Air Flow, Collector Overcurrent
- Controls: Power On/Off, Standby, RF On/Operate, Fault Reset, Local/Remote
- Designed to meet the safety requirements of the IEC-348 and Underwriters Laboratory of American Standards
- Broadband Coverage
- Applications Include: MIL-STD-461/462, RTCA/D0-160, SAE Specifications, Radiated Susceptibility, Bellcore testing, Broadband Communications
About Advanced Test Equipment Rentals
Advanced Test Equipment is a rental solutions provider of test equipment for Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), Communications, Aerospace and related industries. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Advanced Test Equipment has over 28 years of experience and services clients worldwide. Additional information about Advanced Test Equipment is available at www.atecorp.com.
Advanced Test Equipment
(888) 485-ATEC (2832)
Date posted - 8/12/2010