Advanced Test Equipment Press Release - July 13, 2010
KeyTek EMCPro® PLUSTest 6 IEC/EN standards with one advanced EMC compliance test system: KeyTek EMCPro® PLUS
in Stock at Advanced Test Equipment Rentals
San Diego, Calif. - July 13, 2010 – Advanced Test Equipment Rentals, a leading provider of electronic test and measurement equipment rentals, is pleased to announce immediate availability of the KeyTek EMCPro® PLUS EMC compliance test system.
The newly configured KeyTek EMCPro® PLUS test system features resident capabilities for EMC CE Mark compliance testing to 6 IEC/EN standards, and fully addresses new requirements for a 100 kHz burst rate per IEC 61000-4-4, Edition 2 (EFT) and 80% dip per IEC 61000-4-11, Edition 2 (PQF™).
Portable and low cost, the KeyTek EMCPro PLUS is the answer to manufacturers’ demand for a mid-range, multi-capability EMC immunity tester. It’s ideal for companies who require flexibility, versatility and the highest test level-to-cost ratio instrument on the market.
- Portable, mid-range EMC test system
- Resident capabilities for compliance testing to 6 IEC/EN standards
- Addresses ANSI/IEEE, ITU, ETSI & UL standards
- Surge testing to 6.6kV with the combination, telecom, & ring waves
- Monitors surge voltage & current at the output terminals
- Monitors output of the coupling unit & automatically switches connections according to coupling mode
- Highest test levels, widest selection of tests & lowest in-use costs
- Upgradable as standards change
About Advanced Test Equipment Rentals
Advanced Test Equipment is a rental solutions provider of test equipment for Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), Communications, Aerospace and related industries. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Advanced Test Equipment has over 28 years of experience and services clients worldwide. Additional information about Advanced Test Equipment is available at www.atecorp.com.
Advanced Test Equipment
(888) 485-ATEC (2832)
Date posted - 7/14/2010