Advanced Test Equipment Press Release - June 29, 2010
Industrial Grade, High Performance Fluke Ti32 Thermal Imager Now In Stock at Advanced Test Equipment Rentals
San Diego, Calif. – June 29, 2010 – Advanced Test Equipment Rentals, a leading provider of electronic test and measurement equipment rentals, is pleased to announce immediate availability of the Fluke Ti32 Industrial-Commercial Thermal Imager.
The new Fluke Ti32 combines a powerful 320x240 sensor into the award winning, rugged design of the Ti25 and Ti10, delivering the first industrial grade, high performance thermal imager. Combined with Fluke’s IR-Fusion®, the result is strikingly crisp detailed images.
Fluke Ti32 Features:
- Identify even the smallest temperature differences that could indicate problems with industry-leading thermal sensitivity (NETD).
- Automatic alignment (parallax correction) of visual and infrared images with Fluke patented IR-Fusion®.
- Optional telephoto and wide angle lenses available for added versatility and special applications. (easily installable in the field).
- One-handed focus capability, emissivity correction, reflected background temperature compensation, and transmission correction increase the accuracy of measurements in most situations.
- Optimized for field use in challenging work environments.
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 2 m (6.5 ft) drop for the ultimate peace of mind - When was the last time you dropped a tool or piece of equipment?
- Withstands dust and water—tested to an IP54 rating.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Industrial, mechanical, electromechanical and general building maintenance.
- Process, refractory insulation, tank and vessel levels, steam systems and traps, pipes and valves, etc.
- Electrical, unbalanced loads, overloaded systems, wiring mistakes or component failure, etc.
About Advanced Test Equipment Rentals
Advanced Test Equipment is a rental solutions provider of test equipment for Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), Communications, Aerospace and related industries. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Advanced Test Equipment has over 28 years of experience and services clients worldwide. Additional information about Advanced Test Equipment is available at www.atecorp.com.
Advanced Test Equipment
(888) 485-ATEC (2832)
Date posted - 6/29/2010