Advanced Test Equipment Press Release - May 25, 2010
Anritsu BTS Master MT8222A Handheld Base Station Analyzer Now in stock at Advanced Test Equipment Rentals
San Diego, Calif. – May 25, 2010 – Advanced Test Equipment Rentals, a leading provider of electronic test and measurement equipment rentals, is pleased to announce immediate availability of the Anritsu BTS Master MT8222A.
This lightweight, practical and multi-functional analyzer is the ideal tool for RF engineers and field technicians to perform all the measurements needed for installation and maintenance of modern cell sites. BTS Master MT8222A is the value choice for deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting 2G/2.5G, 3G, and 4G wireless base stations.
It combines the functionality of Anritsu’s MS2721B Spectrum Master, the MS2024A Vector Network Analyzer and the MS2026A Cable and Antenna Analyzer. The functionality of the BTS Master includes:
The BTS Master can be configured with an interference analyzer, which is maximized by the MT8222A’s built-in low-noise preamplifier. The result is that interfering signals down to -162 dBm can be identified and located, allowing technicians/RF engineers to better address quality issues that affect user service. Interfering signals can be identified using the Spectrogram display.
- Built-in spectrum analyzer (100 kHz to 7.1 GHz)
- Built-in cable and antenna analyzer (10 MHz to 4 GHz, 10 MHz to 6 GHz optional)
- Built-in power meter (10 MHz to 7.1 GHz)
- Transmitter analyzer (LTE, WCDMA/HSDPA, GSM/GPRS/EDGE, WiMAX, CDMA, EVDO, TD-SCDMA)
- Interference analyzer (100 kHz to 7.1 GHz)
- Channel scanner (100 kHz to 7.1 GHz)
- High Accuracy Power Meter (per power sensor specifications)
- Power monitor (100kHz to 50 GHz)
- Built-in variable Bias Tee (12V-32V)
- T1/FT1 analyzer
- T3/T1/FT1 analyzer
- 2 Mb/s - E1 analyzer
- GPS receiver
About Advanced Test Equipment Rentals
Advanced Test Equipment is a rental solutions provider of test equipment for Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), Communications, Aerospace and related industries. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Advanced Test Equipment has over 28 years of experience and services clients worldwide. Additional information about Advanced Test Equipment is available at www.atecorp.com.
Advanced Test Equipment
(888) 485-ATEC (2832)
Date posted - 5/26/2010