Over 10,000 pages indexed!
redefining what an
engineering website should be.
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding business website - lots of info
My son-in-law's dog training business
Advanced Test Equipment Press Release - April 28, 2010
Advanced Test Equipment Rentals Announces Immediate Rental AvailabilitySAN DIEGO, Calif. – April 28, 2010 – Advanced Test Equipment Rentals, a leading provider of electronic test and measurement equipment rentals, is pleased to announce immediate rental availability of the Fluke 1550B Megohmmeter.
of the Fluke 1550B MegOhmMeter
The Fluke 1550B is a digital megohmmeter capable of testing switchgear, motors, generators and cables at up to 5000 V dc. It can be used for a wide range of tests: from simple spot checks to timed tests and breakdown tests. Measurement storage and PC interface software make it ideal for preventative maintenance. Heavy-duty leads, probes, and alligator clips fit in the custom carrying case, for a rugged field testing kit.
The 1550B offers exceptional operation, including:
· Standard test voltages of 250–5000 V
· Measures up to 1 Tera-Ohm
· Warning voltage function alerts the user that line voltage is present and gives the voltage
reading up to 600 V ac or dc
· Automatic calculation of Dielectric Absorption and Polarization Index with no setup
· Guard system eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurements
· Large digital/analog LCD delivers detailed measurement data
· Measures cable or insulation capacitance
· Measures leakage current
· Ramp function (0-5000 V dc) for breakdown testing
· Includes FlukeView® Forms Basic 1550B Software and Optical Interface cable for downloading
to a Windows® PC, and more!
For further instructions on how to use the Fluke 1550B, please visit the media section of Advanced Test Equipment Rentals’ News Room and view our Fluke 1550B Video.
About Advanced Test Equipment Rentals
Advanced Test Equipment is a rental solutions provider of test equipment for Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), Communications, Aerospace and related industries. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Advanced Test Equipment has over 28 years of experience and services clients worldwide. Additional information about Advanced Test Equipment is available at www.atecorp.com.
Advanced Test Equipment
(888) 485-ATEC (2832)
Date posted - 4/29/2010