Stealth Microwave Press Release - August 12, 2010
Stealth Microwave Introduces the SM2560-44GN, a GaN SSPA with Industry-Leading Efficiency
Trenton, NJ -- August 12, 2010 --
Stealth Microwave introduces the
SM2560-44GN, a GaN SSPA with industry-leading efficiency (32% to 42% across the band). The use of the latest
GaN devices allows for superior gain flatness, along with an advanced RS-485 PA monitoring and control interface.
MCU-controlled temperature compensation and gain control is standard and rugged construction allows for operation
in harsh environments.
- > 35% Avg. and 31% Min. PAE across 2.5 – 6 GHz band
- VSWR, thermal, and RF input protection standard
- CPU controlled gain compensation
- Integral heatsink and fan options available
- RS-485 / serial communication for PA monitoring
Stealth Microwave, Inc.
Whitehead Road Ext.
Trenton, NJ 08638