Orbel Press Release - August 9, 2010
Orbel Introduces Miniature RF Shields
August 9, 2010, Easton, PA - Orbel’s Micro™ RF Shields offer the lowest two-piece surface mount assemblies in the industry. Micro shields are ideal when space is limited but a two-piece shield is required. Our miniature RF Shields are available with assembly heights ranging from 0.058” to 0.100”. These shields are offered with a standard pick target for pick & place automation, with added part stability to achieve maximum co-planarity.
Micro™ SMT Shield Features:
For more information, visit www.orbel.com/products/board-level-shielding/ or call us at (610) 829-5000.
- Shield assembly heights range from 0.058” to 0.100”
- Mini dimple & slot cover retention method
- Minimum solder trace required for part placement
- Standard pick target for pick and place
- Standard flange on fence increases shield rigidity
- Can be supplied in tape & reel or tray packaging
- Short lead times are available
2 Danforth Drive
Easton, PA 18045
Orbel was founded in 1961 to supply the growing needs of the medical and electronics industries. Over the years Orbel has combined expertise, technology, a commitment to quality, and advanced manufacturing skills to become a major supplier of precision electroplating, photo chemical milling and surface passivation services to customers throughout the world. Orbel systems are certified to ISO 9001:2000.