AWR Press Release - August 30, 2010
AWR Releases Visual System Simulator 2010
EL SEGUNDO, CA – Aug. 30, 2010 - AWR Corporation, the innovation leader in high-frequency EDA, today announced the commercial release of its 2010 Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) software. The release offers new capabilities that increase productivity for RF system designers; including time delay neural network (TDNN™) advanced amplifier behavioral models for capturing memory effects and measurement data interchange format (MDIF) model support, as well as a new phased array element for radar design engineers. Additionally, enhancements have been made to the VSS RFA™ architect tool plus new communication models and signal processing blocks have been added.
Key Features in VSS 2010:
Additional information on VSS 2010 is available on the web at www.awrcorp.com/vss and www.awr.tv:Pricing and Availability
- TDNN* ( time delay neural network) based models:
- New circuit-based nonlinear behavioral model for VSS that can capture memory effects in power amplifiers
- Turbo decoders:
- Support for turbo codes used in 3G/4G standards
- cdma2000, IS856, WiMAX, and LTE
- Library/components that can be used for decoding of custom turbo codes
- Third party integrations:
- R&S WinIQSIM2 waveform generation software integration
- Support for all standards and variants within VSS, including export to R&S K96 for OFDM standards analysis
- MATLAB® co-simulation
VSS 2010 is available immediately and can be downloaded at AWR's online software download page. For pricing information please contact your local AWR sales representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*TDNN is available for select, pre-qualified customers only at this time.
AWR, the innovation leader in high-frequency EDA software, dramatically reduces development time and cost for products employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. For more information, visit www.awrcorp.com.
Visit AWR at:
AWR.TV, AWR Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Vice President of Marketing