AWR Press Release - August 2, 2010
AWR Releases Microwave Office 2010 Featuring
Nonlinear Behavioral Modeling Support
EL SEGUNDO, CA – Aug. 2, 2010 - AWR Corporation, the innovation leader in high-frequency EDA, announced today the commercial release/availability of its 2010 Microwave Office® (MWO) design suite. The 2010 release offers new functionality and tools to increase productivity for high-frequency monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC), MIC, RF printed circuit board (PCB) and module designers. Key new features include a range of support for nonlinear behavioral modeling, improved speed in AWR’s multi-rate harmonic balance (MRHB™) technology for the design of complex circuits, iFilter™ synthesis for lumped and distributed filters, and AWR Connected™ for Cadence® Allegro® for import of Cadence PCB layouts into MWO for further analysis and electromagnetic simulation.
Highlights of Microwave Office 2010:
Click here to download product graphic.
- Nonlinear behavioral modeling support for Agilent's X-parameters®, Mesuro's Cardiff model, and more
- MRHB improvements for even faster simulation times
- Linear stability analysis including normalized determinant function and stability envelope measurement
- Connectivity tracer for identifying nets and locating shorts and opens visually
- iFilter (optional) filter synthesis for lumped and distributed filters
- AWR Connected for Cadence Allegro (optional) for importing Cadence PCB layouts for high-frequency circuit and EM analysis
Additional information is available at www.awrcorp.com/mwo and www.awr.tv, including:
Pricing and Availability
- Understanding Available Tools for RF System-In-Package and Multi-Chip-Module Design and Optimization (white paper)
- Novel Methods for Nonlinear Device Characterization / Polyharmoinic Distortion and Nonlinear Behavioral Models (white paper)
- Overview of MWO 2010 (video)
- iFilter Distributed Synthesis (video)
- AWR Connected for Cadence (video)
- Multi-Rate Harmonic Balance Tutorial (video)
Microwave Office 2010 is available immediately and can be downloaded at AWR’s online software
download page . For pricing information please contact your local AWR sales representative or
AWR, the innovation leader in high-frequency EDA software, dramatically reduces development time and cost for products employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. For more information, visit www.awrcorp.com.
Visit AWR at:
AWR.TV, AWR Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Vice President of Marketing