AWR Press Release - June 28, 2010
Antenna Analysis Now Available in AWR's 2010 Release of Axiem 3D Planar EM Simulation Software
EL SEGUNDO, CA – June 28, 2010 - AWR Corporation, the innovation leader in high frequency EDA, announced today that antenna analysis is now available in the 2010 release of its AXIEM™ 3D planar electromagnetic (EM) simulation software. AXIEM 2010 includes new features and capabilities that are ideal for large, planar, antenna designs such as arrays with many elements. Critical design problems, such as scan blindness, can now be discovered and corrected. Post-processing such as antenna patterns for linear, circular, and elliptical polarizations, etc., numerous antenna measurements (including gain), as well as current visualization/animations are now part of the 2010 release.
Key features of AXIEM 2010:
Pricing & Availability
- Seamless integration with Microwave Office® and Analog Office® software
- Proprietary full-wave planar EM solver technology
- Open-boundary MoM approach
- Unconstrained capacity exhibited by NLn(N) solver scaling (N is # of unknowns)
- Unconstrained line width versus thickness ratio
- Robust results from DC to daylight
- Advanced hybrid meshing technology
- Mixed element meshing of triangles and rectangles
- Geometrically-aware and optimized
- True thick metal support
- Antenna analysis and post-processing
- Antenna measurements, including gain
- Patterns for linear, circular, and elliptical polarizations
- Current visualization
- Numerous source/excitations including auto-calibrated internal ports
- Parametric studies, optimization, and tuning
- 3D visualization and animation
AXIEM version 2010 is part of the AWR Design Environment (AWRDE™), which is now shipping to supported customers. Contact your local sales representative for more information. For detailed product information, datasheets, white papers, and articles, visit www.awrcorp.com/AXIEM. Experience AXIEM: view “Antenna Analysis in AXIEM 2010” on AWR.TV.
AWR, the innovation leader in high-frequency EDA software, dramatically reduces development time and cost for products employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. For more information, visit www.awrcorp.com.
Visit AWR at:
AWR.TV, AWR Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Vice President of Marketing