AWR Press Release - June 24, 2010
AWR's IMS 2010 Microapps Now Playing on IEEE TV
El Segundo, CA – June 15, 2010 – Story: AWR and its partners presented 13
MicroApps (shown below) during the 2010 International Microwave Symposium (IMS) held May 24-27 in Anaheim, CA.
Presentation topics ranged from LNA design with Analog Office® to filter synthesis with iFilter™ and PA design
with Microwave Office®. View the majority of these talks now on IEEE TV.
AWR AND PARTNER IMS 2010 MICROAPPS PRESENTATIONS
MicroApps are concise technical presentations given by exhibitors on engineering topics of interest to the
microwave community while at IMS. They cover new products, noteworthy state-of-the-art components, emerging
technologies, and novel manufacturing and design techniques that incorporate
- Multi-chip Module Design Challenges
- Nonlinear Co-simulation with Real-time Channel Measurements for PCB Signal Integrity
- Causality Considerations for Multi-Gigabit StatEye Analysis
- System-Level Component Models for RF EDA
- Multi-Rate Harmonic Balance for Non-Linear Simulation
- PA Design Inclusive of Load-Pull Analysis
- Online Design Environment Provides Interactive Datasheets for Small Signal RF Transistors –
to Generate Custom Datasheets for a Variety of Operating Conditions
- Using AWR’s iFilter™ Wizard to Efficiently Synthesize Lumped & Distributed Filters
- Single Chip LNA Using High Q Inductors on a Silicon-on-Sapphire Process
- A New Approach for Nonlinear Behavioral Modeling
- A Methodical Approach to Analyzing and Understanding the Performance of a LTE System
- The Use of Computer Clusters and Spectral and Domain Decomposition in 3D FEM Analysis
- Test & Measurement Migration to Integrated Simulation, Test & Measurement for M&RF Design
the exhibitor’s products and
technologies in an application-centric setting.
AWR, the innovation leader in high-frequency EDA software, dramatically
reduces development time and cost for products employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and
defense, and electro-optical applications. For more information, visit
Visit AWR at:
Vice President of Marketing
More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.
Your RF Cafe
single-handedly redefining what an engineering website should be.
Progenitor & Webmaster
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop