Media Alert: AWR Releases 2010 Update 2
El Segundo, CA – December 8, 2010
AWR® Corporation releases Update 2 to its 2010 Release of Microwave Office®, Analog Office®, Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) and AXIEM™ software solutions.
Specific additions to the release include:
· 2 port negation model, based on short-open calibration for de-embedding
· Multilevel bond wire model
· VSS WINIQSIM2 block for Rohde & Schwarz K-6 Pulse Sequencer
· APLAC convergence enhancements
· AXIEM accuracy advances and port type additions
· Impedance matching synthesis wizard complementing iFilter filter synthesis software
An additional 50+ improvements to the software flow and functionality targeted at increasing user efficiency is also included in the update 2 of release 2010. More details can be found within the “What’s New” PDF document contained within the software download files.
Where: Online at www.awrcorp.com/download
Visit AWR at:
AWR.TV, AWR Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Vice President of Marketing