Over 10,000 pages indexed!
redefining what an
engineering website should be.
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding business website - lots of info
My son-in-law's dog training business
AWR Press Release - October 7, 2010
AWR Announces “High-Frequency Design Success” Tour in Europe
El Segundo, CA - October 7, 2010
What: AWR Corporation announces it has scheduled its "High-Frequency Design Success" seminar tour in Europe, covering engineering centers in 13 cities. Along with AWR partners like Rohde & Schwarz, Aktif Neser Elektronik, Medeos and RDT Equipment & Systems, the one-day seminars focus on tools and methodologies for improving user-productivity and streamlining the workflow for today’s RF/microwave designs.
Topics for these popular seminars include:
· Nonlinear Behavioral Modeling - Going Beyond S-parameters
· Electromagnetic Simulation - Selecting the Appropriate Simulator
· RF SiP and Multi-Chip Modules - The Design Challenges
· Radar Design and Analysis - X-Band Radar System
· Connected Solutions - Integration of T&M into System Simulation
Where & When:
· London: Tuesday, October 12
· Munich: Thursday, October 14
· Warsaw: Thursday, October 21
· Helsinki: Tuesday, November 2
· Milan: Wednesday, November 3
· Stockholm: Thursday, November 4
· Rome: Friday, November 5
· Gothenburg: Tuesday, November 9
· Madrid: Tuesday, November 16
· Barcelona: Thursday, November 18
· Tel-Aviv: Monday, November 22
· Istanbul: Wednesday, November 24
· Ankara: Thursday, November 25
AWR, the innovation leader in high-frequency EDA software, dramatically reduces development time and cost for products employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. For more information, visit www.awrcorp.com.
Visit AWR at:
AWR.TV, AWR Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Vice President of Marketing