Orbel Press Release - October 28, 2009
Orbel Expands Board Level Shielding OfferingEASTON, PA – October 28, 2009 - Orbel, leading manufacturer of EMI/RFI Shielding, introduces the Guardian™, Bullzeye™, LaZerLoc™, and Micro™ family of products to satisfy the widest range of board level shielding applications.
These shields can easily be modified to incorporate trace notches, ventilation holes, custom pin styles, tuning holes and logo or part marking at no additional cost.
• One-piece, two-piece, and multi-cavity shields
• Surface mount and thru-hole configurations
• Standard and custom shields are available
• Little to no tooling investment required
• Exceptional cover to frame retention
• Unlimited board level shield sizes
• Variety of materials and finish options
• Shortest lead times in the industry
• Superior RF shielding integrity
With over 40 years experience in EMI/RFI shielding, photo chemical milling, metal forming, and electroplating, Orbel has the in-house expertise to transform your shielding concepts into practical (BLS) Board Level Shielding solutions.
Orbel was founded in 1961 to supply the growing needs of the medical and electronics industries. Over the years Orbel has combined expertise, technology, a commitment to quality, and advanced manufacturing skills to become a major supplier of precision electroplating, photo chemical milling and surface passivation services to customers throughout the world. Orbel systems are certified to ISO 9001:2000.
Visit www.orbel.com for more information regarding Orbel's (BLS) Board Level Shielding products,
or call (610-829-5000).
2 Danforth Drive
Easton, PA 18045
More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.