Over 10,000 pages indexed!
redefining what an
engineering website should be.
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding business website - lots of info
My son-in-law's dog training business
MILMEGA Press Release - June 8, 2009
(click image to enter)
Enter MILMEGA's Contest to Win a Trip to IEEE's EMC 2009 Symposium
IEEE EMC 2009 Symposium
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase required to enter and your entry implies acceptance of these rules.
2. Entrants must be over 21, with permission of employer. Employees of exhibitors at the 2009 EMC Symposium, employees of ITEM
Publications, MILMEGA Ltd., their distributors, agents and representatives are not permitted to participate.
3. Entries accepted from all states and countries, where local law allows.
4. There are 5 prizes total. Each prize is valued at $2600 and consists of 5 nights’ accommodation at the Hilton Austin Hotel, up to $500
towards the cost of travel, 1x ticket to Symposium Technical sessions, 1x ticket to the Welcome Reception, 1x ticket to the Gala Event, 1x ticket
to the Awards Luncheon. Each prize is valued at a maximum of USD$2600, no cash alternatives. Prizes do not include meals, drinks, local
transport, incidentals or other.
5. Winners will be responsible for making their own travel bookings, obtaining receipts, and submitting to Milmega for reimbursement.
MILMEGA Ltd. will handle the booking of hotel rooms, and Symposium registration for each winner.
6. Winners will be responsible for any tax liability incurred. MILMEGA Ltd. and ITEM Publications accept no responsibility for tax liabilities
resulting from these prizes.
7. Entrants agree and understand their entries will be the property of ITEM Publications, Interference Technology and MILMEGA Ltd. Entrants
who do not wish to receive further communications from MILMEGA Ltd. may email request to sales@Milmega.com.
8. MILMEGA Ltd. reserves the right to substitute prizes of similar value. The prize has no cash alternative. Prizes are not transferable
9. The chances of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received before the selection deadline in accordance with
10. Entries must be received by 5pm EST June 29, 2009 to be eligible.
11. The winning entry form will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entry forms on July 1, 2009. The winner will be contacted by email
at the address indicated on the selected entrant's entry form and if he or she is unable to be reached in that manner within 72 hours of the
selection, their prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected in the same manner. Winners will be independently drawn by ITEM
12. No Liability. ITEM Publications and MILMEGA Ltd. along with its employees, agents, representatives, and assignees shall not be responsible
in any way for loss or damage arising from the use of or, bear any liability whatsoever in any way attributable to, the prize awarded in this contest
or the entry by a contestant herein.
13. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, ITEM Publications and MILMEGA Ltd. assume no responsibility or liability for any risk or
dangers associated with the acceptance or use of the prize awarded as part of this contest or any liability associated with on-line or electronic
entries, and expressly disclaim liability from loss or damage to a contestant's computer system howsoever caused arising from bugs, viruses
or technical failures in any way associated with or arising from, on-line or electronic entries.
14. Errors and Omissions Excepted. ITEM Publications and MILMEGA Ltd. are not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors and
may, in its discretion, withdraw this contest if it is found to contain any such error, without liability to anyone whatsoever.
15. Only one entry per person.
16. Winners must be available to attend photo shoot at the Exhibition on the 17th August 2009. Time to be confirmed.
Ryde Business Park Nicholson Road
Ryde, Isle of Wight PO33 1BQ UK
Fax. +44 (0)1983 811521
Designers and Manufacturers of High Power Microwave and RF Amplifiers