MILMEGA Press Release - June 8, 2009
(click image to enter)
Enter MILMEGA's Contest to Win a Trip to IEEE's EMC 2009 Symposium
IEEE EMC 2009 Symposium
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase required to enter and your entry implies acceptance of these rules.
2. Entrants must be
over 21, with permission of employer. Employees of exhibitors at the 2009 EMC Symposium, employees of ITEM
Publications, MILMEGA Ltd., their distributors, agents and representatives are not permitted to participate.
3. Entries accepted from all states and countries, where local law allows.
4. There are 5 prizes total. Each prize is valued at $2600 and consists of 5 nights’ accommodation at the Hilton
Austin Hotel, up to $500
towards the cost of travel, 1x ticket to Symposium Technical sessions, 1x ticket to
the Welcome Reception, 1x ticket to the Gala Event, 1x ticket
to the Awards Luncheon. Each prize is valued at
a maximum of USD$2600, no cash alternatives. Prizes do not include meals, drinks, local
incidentals or other.
5. Winners will be responsible for making their own travel bookings, obtaining
receipts, and submitting to Milmega for reimbursement.
MILMEGA Ltd. will handle the booking of hotel rooms, and Symposium registration for each winner.
will be responsible for any tax liability incurred. MILMEGA Ltd. and ITEM Publications accept no responsibility
for tax liabilities
resulting from these prizes.
7. Entrants agree and understand their entries will be
the property of ITEM Publications, Interference Technology and MILMEGA Ltd. Entrants
who do not wish to
receive further communications from MILMEGA Ltd. may email request to sales@Milmega.com.
8. MILMEGA Ltd. reserves the right to substitute prizes of similar value. The prize has no cash alternative.
Prizes are not transferable
9. The chances of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible
entries received before the selection deadline in accordance with
10. Entries must be received by 5pm EST June 29, 2009 to be eligible.
11. The winning entry form will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entry forms on July 1, 2009. The
winner will be contacted by email
at the address indicated on the selected entrant's entry form and if he or
she is unable to be reached in that manner within 72 hours of the
selection, their prize will be forfeited,
and an alternate winner selected in the same manner. Winners will be independently drawn by ITEM
12. No Liability. ITEM Publications and MILMEGA Ltd. along with its employees, agents, representatives, and
assignees shall not be responsible
in any way for loss or damage arising from the use of or, bear any
liability whatsoever in any way attributable to, the prize awarded in this contest
or the entry by a
13. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, ITEM Publications and MILMEGA Ltd.
assume no responsibility or liability for any risk or
dangers associated with the acceptance or use of the
prize awarded as part of this contest or any liability associated with on-line or electronic
expressly disclaim liability from loss or damage to a contestant's computer system howsoever caused arising from
or technical failures in any way associated with or arising from, on-line or electronic
14. Errors and Omissions Excepted. ITEM Publications and MILMEGA Ltd. are not responsible for
printing, distribution or production errors and
may, in its discretion, withdraw this contest if it is found
to contain any such error, without liability to anyone whatsoever.
15. Only one entry per person.
Winners must be available to attend photo shoot at the Exhibition on the 17th August 2009. Time to be confirmed.
Ryde Business Park Nicholson Road
Ryde, Isle of Wight PO33 1BQ UK
Fax. +44 (0)1983 811521
Designers and Manufacturers of High Power Microwave and RF Amplifiers
Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed formulas
and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit design engineer.
The Internet was still largely an unknown entity at the time and not much was available
in the form of WYSIWYG
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images and text
used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website: AirplanesAndRockets.com