M/A-COM Press Release - June 4, 2009
"Conrad has done an outstanding job for us during his many years with the company," says Joseph Thomas, Chief Executive Officer, M/A-COM Technology Solutions. "He has played a pivotal role in shaping our finance organization and contributing to our strategic planning efforts."
Prior to joining the company, Mr. Gagnon was Cost and Budget Manager at Ingersoll-Rand.
Mr. Gaganon holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and Computer Science, Magna Cum Laude, received in 1976 from Boston College. He is also a Certified Public Accountant.
ABOUT M/A-COM TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC.
M/A-COM Technology Solutions, Inc. (M/A-COM Tech) provides innovative RF and microwave design solutions and products, including:
• Si, GaAs, AlGaAs, InP and SiGe IC products
• Unique MMIC processes, HMIC, GMIC, MSAG, iHBT
• In-house design, fabrication, assembly and screening capabilities
• Multiple facilities for improved flexibility and local content manufacturing
• Design expertise covering the spectrum from RF through millimeter wave frequencies
• One of the broadest selections of standard and custom products in the industry
Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, M/A-COM Tech builds on nearly 60 years of experience in developing and manufacturing active and passive products, including Si and compound semiconductors from facilities in Lowell, MA, and Torrance, California. Infrastructure products continue to be provided by the company's facility in Cork, Ireland. Additionally, the company manufactures Laser Diode products in their Edison, New Jersey operation. M/A-COM Tech is certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AS 9100 and QS 9000.
For more information, visit www.macomtech.com
For Sales Infotmation, Please Contact:
Americas - Phone: 1.800.366.2266
Europe/Middle East/Africa: +44 (1908) 574200
More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.