Highland Technology Press Release - October 10, 2009
High-Speed, Multipurpose Digital Fanout Buffer San Francisco, CA -- October 10, 2009 -- Highland Technology introduces the Model P730 high-speed, multipurpose digital fanout buffer. Attractively housed in an anodized aluminum enclosure, the P730 is suited to embedded OEM or benchtop use. The P730 features two input banks that are user-routable to two output banks, each consisting of four buffered electrical outputs. Input and output levels are independently adjustable enabling compatibility with CMOS, TTL, LVDS, NECL, PECL, NIM and sine wave systems. Fiber optic inputs are optionally available, expanding electrical signal translation to include optical-to-electrical conversion, galvanic isolation and 1244.16 Mb/s SONET OC-24 compatibility. A fully DC-coupled signal path maintains signal integrity to greater than 1GHz pulse repetition rates. Features include:
• Electrical logic input thresholds adjustable from -4V to +4V
• Input-to-output bank assignment is routable without moving cabling
• Programmable logic out bank voltages adjustable from -3.6V to +5V, 50 Ω source
• 850nm, 1310nm or 1550nm fiberoptic input options available with ST or FC
connectors and calibrated 1V/mW analog front panel monitor output
• Stable, ultra-low jitter, sub 350ps output edge transition times
• Ideal for buffering fast electrical or optical logic signals, time codes, 1 PPS GPS or atomic clock
pulses, and for facility clock distribution.
18 Otis Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
P: (415) 551-1700
F: (415) 551-5129
Posted on 10/7/2009
More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.