Analog Devices Press Release - July 8, 2009
ADI Diff Amp Calculator™ Design Tool Now Available For Download- Design tool reduces differential amplifier design calculations from hours to minutes.
- Provides engineers complete test and verification process to reduce design risks.
- Free design tool -- free evaluation boards –product samples available.
July 8, 2009 -- NORWOOD, Mass.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)-- Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI), the world leader in semiconductors for high-performance signal processing and leader in high-speed amplifiers, released today the ADI Diff Amp Calculator -- an updated, downloadable version of ADI’s popular ADIsimDiffAmp™ design tool. The free, graphical ADI Diff Amp Calculator reduces engineering calculation times from hours to minutes, speeding the selection, evaluation and troubleshooting of ADI’s differential amps using typical data to mathematically model the behavior of a component. Designers can quickly and easily calculate gain and component values of a diff-amp circuit for terminated or un-terminated loads, determine the input/output and Vocm voltage range, as well as calculate noise and power dissipation.
Using the ADI Diff Amp Calculator, along with free evaluation boards and product samples, engineers can complete time-consuming test and verification processes quickly for reduced design risk and improved time-to-market. To download the tool, click here. To access an online version, click here.
ADI Diff Amp Calculator Features and Benefits
• Automate time-consuming calculations required to determine optimal levels for gain, termination resistors, power dissipation, noise output and input common-mode voltage.
• Create unlimited “what if” scenarios as data changes appear in real-time.
• Intuitive GUI (graphical user interface) features an interactive dashboard.
• Use a “point and click” method for quickly and easily adding and changing data.
• Supports ADI’s differential amp products including ADA4950-1/2, ADA4939-1/2, ADA4938-1/2,
ADA4937-1/2, ADA4932-1/2, ADA4927-1/2, AD8139, AD8138, AD8137 and AD8132.
Try the ADI Diff Amp Calculator; get free evaluation boards and product samples at links below:
• ADI Diff Amp Calculator (downloadable)
• Evaluation Boards
• Product Information
Follow ADI on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ADI_News
About Analog Devices, Inc.
Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged throughout the industry as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Celebrating over 40 years as a leading global manufacturer of high-performance integrated circuits used in analog and digital signal processing applications, Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices' common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “ADI” and is included in the S&P 500 Index.
For more information on ADI's most recent product releases, visit our Press Release home page.
Analog Devices, Inc.