Over 10,000 pages indexed!
redefining what an
engineering website should be.
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding business website - lots of info
My son-in-law's dog training business
|Does Your GPA Need a Boost? Try the "Universal Grade Change Form" |
This form is posted on many college websites (and students' websites), and therefore must be universally valid. It's in the Internet, so it must be true. Try submitting this to your professor the next time the need arises, and let me know how it goes.
I think my grade in your course,_________________, should be changed from ___ to ___ for the following reasons:
- ____ The persons who copied my paper made a higher grade than I did.
- ____The person whose paper I copied made a higher grade than I did.
- ____This course will lower my GPA and I won't get into:
__Mickey Mouse Club
- ____ I have to get an A in this course to balance the F in ___________.
- ____ I'll lose my scholarship.
- ____ I'm on a varsity sports team and my coach couldn't find a copy of your exam.
- ____ I didn't come to class and the person whose notes I used did not cover the material asked for on the exam.
- ____ I studied the basic principles but the exam wanted every little fact.
- ____ I studied the facts and definitions but the exam asked about general principles.
- ____ I understood the material; I just couldn't do the problems.
- ____ I can work the problems, but your exam expected understanding.
- ____ You are prejudiced against:
__ Males __ Females __ Protestants __ Chicanos
__ Jews __ Catholics __ Muslims __ People
__ Blacks __ Whites __ Minorities __ Jocks
__ Students __ Young people __ Old people
- ____ If I flunk out of school my father will disinherit me or at least cut my allowance.
- ____ I was unable to do well in this course because of the following:
__ mono __ acute alcoholism __ drug addiction
__ VD __ broken finger __pregnancy __ fatherhood
__ I have allergic reaction to brain work __ I am intellectually challenged.
- ____ You told us to be creative but you didn't tell us exactly how you wanted that done.
- ____ I was creative and you said I was just shooting the bull.
- ____ The lectures were:
__ too detailed to pick out important points
__ not explained in sufficient detail __ all jokes and no material
__ too boring __ too serious--not enough entertainment to keep me awake.
- ____ All my other profs have agreed to raise my grades.
- ____ I don't have a reason; I just want a higher grade.
- ____ This course was:
__ too early, I was not awake __ too late, I was tired
__ at lunchtime, I was hungry
__ My (dog, cat, gerbil) (ate, wet on, threw up on) my (book, notes, term paper)
for this course.