These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
- Do you think I'm following that car too close?
- I'll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex
- Duct tape won't fix that
- Lisa Marie was lucky to catch Michael
- We don't keep firearms in this house
- Has anybody seen the sideburns trimmer?
- You can't feed that to the dog
- I thought Graceland was tacky
- No kids in the back of the pickup, it's just not safe
- Wrasslin's fake
- Honey, did you mail that donation to Greenpeace?
- We're vegetarians
- Do you think my gut is too big?
Honey, we don't need another dog
- Who's Richard Petty?
- Give me the small bag of pork rinds
- Make sure you use your turn signal at this intersection
- Too many deer heads detract from the decor
- Spittin is such a nasty habit (I love this one!)
- I just couldn't find a thing at Walmart today
- Trim the fat off that steak
- The tires on that truck are too big
- I've got it all on the C: drive
- Unsweetened tea tastes better
- Little Debbie snack cakes have too many fat grams
- Does the salad bar have bean sprouts?
- Dang, I meant to come to a complete stop at that stop sign
- Hey, here's an episode of "Hee Haw" that we haven't seen
- Those shorts ought to be a little longer, Darla
- Nope, no more for me I'm drivin tonight
Thanks to Steve for these.