Take a break from the drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor that has been
collected from friends & from websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. I have taken care to censor "humor" with overt sexual
overtones (or undertones) and hateful
tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn of any links that will result in audio
clips so you can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor
page to the e-mail link above.
| Humor #2 | Humor #3
a human handful with a complete compliment of four fingers and a thumb. I have no idea who first thought of these
jokes, but thanks to whoever did. I especially like the iPod joke!
- A jumper cable walked into a bar. The bartender said, "I'll serve you, but don't try to start anything."
- I don't enjoy computer jokes; not one bit.
- I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
- When chemists die, they barium.
- I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
Posted August 19, 2014