These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
a human handful with a complete compliment of four fingers and a thumb. I have no
idea who first thought of these jokes, but thanks to whoever did. I especially like
the iPod joke!
- A jumper cable walked into a bar. The bartender said, "I'll serve you,
but don't try to start anything."
- I don't enjoy computer jokes; not one bit.
- I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
- When chemists die, they barium.
- I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
Posted August 19, 2014