|More than 8,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
In response to a news article I posted regarding the
demise of the printed book, RF Cafe visitor Terry W. sent me this humorous David-Letterman-like "Top 10 List"
explaining why printed books will always be superior to electronic books.
10. You only get to swat a fly on the table once with an e-Book reader.
9. e-Book readers are too expense to spike into the trashcan when the author kills
off the wrong person.
8. You don’t have to turn off a printed book when taking off or landing.
7. Printed books don’t care if your car interior hits 160 degrees.
6. E-books make lousy emergency toilet paper.
5. You can’t compost an e-Book reader.
4. There is no online repository of your filthy disgusting tastes with printed books.
3. You can still read a printed book that has been folded in half.
2. You can’t store a drink napkin with the hot girl’s phone number and lipstick prints
in an e-Book reader.
...and the #1 reason to keep printed books...
1. 10 empty book cases and an e-Book reader won’t make you look intelligent when
people come to your house.
That about does it.