Many great new RF-type magazine articles that have appeared in the trade magazines in the last couple weeks. Since the majority of people no longer receive paper copies of the magazines, I try to drive a little traffic to their websites by highlighting titles that appeal to my interest and like-minded RF Cafe visitors. That's not to say the other articles are not noteworthy, though. Items move onto and off of all homepages quickly, so even if you visit Microwave & RF, Microwave Journal, Microwave Product Digest, High Frequency Electronics, et al, regularly, you might have missed something in the list below.
Here is a complete list of all featured RF & microwave articles in 2016.
- Virtual Thru-Reflect-Line (TRL) Calibration, John E. Penn
- Design of a Compact 4 MIMO Handset Antenna Structure, Hyunsoo Kim & Sungtek Kahng
- Process Wide Bandwidths in Aerospace/Defense Systems, Ian Beavers
- Current-Monitoring Methods Help Shrink TCO, Boost Uptime, Paul Pickering
- First Pass Success with ASICS, Ain Rehman
- Multi-Tone Testing Multiplies Test Solutions, Chris DeMartino
- Broadband CPW-Fed Wearable Antenna for WLAN and WiMAX Applications, Qingshuang Liu, Yilong Lu, & Jie Jin
Posted April 21, 2016