everything RF, which provides the only online searchable product database specifically for the RF & Microwave Industry, is providing in-depth coverage this week (May 22-27) of the 2016 International Microwave Symposium (IMS) show in San Francisco, California. The IMS 2016 event offers technical sessions, interactive forums, plenary and panel sessions, workshops, short courses, industrial exhibits, application seminars, historical exhibits, and a wide variety of other technical and social activities including a guest program. everything RF is featuring participating company press releases for products introduced at the show, and is posting videos of interviews with representatives manning exhibit booths. Vendor exhibits operate May 22-26. Be sure to stop by Booth #655 and see the folks at everything RF to get the scoop on what's happening at IMS 2016.
Microwave Week Overview
- Sunday, 22 May: Workshops and Short Courses RFIC Plenary Session, Industry Showcase, and Reception
- Monday, 23 May: Workshops and Short Courses RFIC Technical Sessions, Panel Session IMS Plenary Session and Kick-Off Celebration
- Tuesday, 24 May: RFIC Technical Sessions, Interactive Forum, Panel Session IMS Technical Sessions, Exhibition & MicroApps, Panel Session, Student Design and Paper Contests Women in Microwaves Reception, Young Professionals and Student Reception
- Wednesday, 25 May: IMS Technical Sessions, Exhibition & MicroApps, Panel Session, Interactive Forum Industry Hosted Reception, Awards Banquet
- Thursday, 26 May: IMS Technical Sessions, Exhibition & MicroApps, Panel Session, Interactive Forum MTT-S Student Awards Luncheon IMS Closing Ceremony and Reception
- Friday, 27: May Workshops and Short Courses 85th ARFTG Conference
While at the show, please be sure to stop by RF Cafe advertisers' booths and talk to their reps about available products. Please also thank them for supporting the website. Here are the companies currently advertising on RF Cafe (see locations on map graphic to the right):
Here is a link to interactive IMS 2016 exhibit floor plan.
Posted May 24, 2016