Qorvo (formerly RFMD) has published two new books under the very popular "... for Dummies®" instructional series produced
by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. One is titled "RF Filter Applications for Dummies®"
and the other is "RF Filter Technologies
for Dummies®." As you might expect, these books are basically advertisements for Qorvo, but that's OK because they
contain useful information and they are made available for FREE.
Per the Qorvo website:
"These two books explain how various filtering technologies, including Qorvo's LowDrift™ and NoDrift™ filters, address unique challenges in the 4G LTE environment and solve
some of the industry’s toughest coexistence challenges. "
Applications for Dummies®
- About Qorvo's LowDrift™ and NoDrift™ filter technologies
- Applications for duplexers, triplexers and quadplexers
- How Qorvo addresses special filtering applications
Technologies for Dummies®
- The basics of filter technology
- How temperature impacts filter performance
- About surface acoustic wave (SAW) and bulk acoustic wave (BAW) filters
- Key filter packaging technologies from Qorvo
Posted November 5, 2015