RF Cafe Software
About RF Cafe
1996 - 2016
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling 2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit design engineer. The Internet was still largely an unknown entity at the time and not much was available in the form of WYSIWYG ...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Try Using SEARCH
to Find What You Need.
There are 1,000s of Pages Indexed on RF Cafe !
|Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.|
|2014 Crosswords Archive|
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
|1. Large array of disparate antennas (2 wds., pl.)
8. Chemical symbol for strontium
9. Common average used for sinewaves (abbr.)
10. Science of assuring operation amid dense EM background noise (abbr.)
12. Ham's code for "Is my transmission being interfered with?"
14. Charged particle
15. Microwaves & RF magazine (abbr.)
18. Programmable Logic Device (abbr.)
19. Type of modulation (abbr.)
20. European equivalent to the U.L.
21. Greek letter
23. Chemical symbol for lithium
24. Software drafting tool (abbr.)
26. Last stage in transmitter (abbr., pl.)
27. Sending a wireless to an early hip-worn wireless device
30. Lowest operational frequency of a waveguide
32. Amateur Radio Association (abbr.)
33. Gallium nitride chemical symbol
35. Chemical symbol for praseodymium
36. BS__ - the degree held by many RF Cafe visitors
37. Greek letter used for frequency
39. Band between RF and BB
40. Numerical basis for decibels (abbr.)
41. RF computer network
42. Peak envelope power (abbr.)
43. 24 hours
45. Type of logic gate
47. High Data Rate
49. Small unit of capacitance (abbr.)
51. Ham's nickname for the FCC (2 wds.)
|1. Chemical symbol for arsenic
2. The design component of total product cost (abbr.)
3. Integrating data onto a carrier wave
4. Non-return to zero (abbr.)
5. Modulation type (abbr.)
6. Start frequency (abbr.)
7. Wire diameter unit (abbr.)
11. 1/1000 prefix
12. Ham's code for "Shall I send more slowly?"
13. With 20D, part of this website's name
15. Million multiply accumulate operations (abbr.)
16. Type of transistor (abbr.)
19. A BPF specification (abbr.)
20. With 13D, part of this website's name
22. International Amateur Radio Union (abbr.)
25. Filter with more than one frequency band going from separate ports to a common port
26. Chemical symbol for polonium
28. Chemical symbol for gallium
29. Ratio of output to input power, voltage, current, light, etc.
31. Shorthand for troposphere
34. A measure of receiver quality (abbr.)
38. ___-back transformer
41. Chemical symbol for radium
43. Deutsche Industrie Normenausschuss
44. Ham's code for "Does my frequency vary?"
46. Radio frequency interference (abbr.)
47. Chemical symbol for helium
48. Type of current
50. Chemical symbol for iron