RF Cafe Software
About RF Cafe
1996 - 2022
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling 2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit design engineer. The Internet was still largely an unknown entity at the time and not much was available in the form of WYSIWYG ...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Try Using SEARCH
to Find What You Need.
There are 1,000s of Pages Indexed on RF Cafe !
|Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.|
|2013 Crosswords Archive|
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
Red, Blue, and Light Gray squares are for the words.
|1. This flag's country (celebrating Memorial Day)
6. Propagation by means of ionospheric reflection
8. Chemical symbol for lutetium
9. 3 MHz to 30 MHz
10. Freely swinging rod with a weight at the end that regulates the mechanism of a clock
14. International phonetic alphabet letter "E"
15. Having both an inner and an outer shield (hyph.)
18. 1/6 inch printer's measure
19. Receiver/transmitter that listens for a transmission and re-transmits it
23. The constellation in which Canopus is located
24. Distance around the boundary of a circle
26. Chemical symbol for lithium
28. The "S" in ASIC
29. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
30. Lowest input level for which a voltage regulator will produce a predetermined output
32. Angle at which a radio signal is refracted in the ionosphere (2 wds.)
34. Antenna structure that connects directly to the feed line (2 wds.)
37. An electrical specification for a motor when it is first started (2 wds.)
39. Scientist sometimes credited with the invention of the telescope, and the discoverer of the four largest moons of Jupiter (2 wds.)
41. Part of IEEE 802.11 protocol
42. Applied + _____________ + Sciences, EM software vendor in Escondido, CA
44. Miniature threaded RF connector
46. Transistors, diodes, ASICs, etc.
|1. Unit of current (pl.)
2. Engineering Change Notice (abbr.)
3. International Telecommunications Union
4. Arithmetic Logic Unit (abbr.)
5. Type of analysis that uses approximation techniques for solving mathematical problems
6. SI solid unit angle
7. Semiconductor device that varies its transconductance according to light intensity (pl.)
11. Using the moon as a passive reflector to establish a signal path; moonbounce (abbr.)
12. Singulated piece of IC wafer
13. Stock symbol for Lockheed Martin
15. Type of current
16. Digital transmission figure of merit (abbr.)
17. Property of an insulator (2 wds.)
20. Type of chart
21. Ticker symbol for Analog Devices
22. Voltage-current phase mnemonic
25. End of transmission (abbr.)
27. Time division duplex (abbr.)
31. Peripheral Component Interface (abbr.)
32. Leading and trailing edge frequency variation of a CW pulse (pl.)
33. Powers pneumatic devices
35. Degree of IC sophistication (abbr.)
36. Mass unit (abbr., pl.)
38. Semiconductor On Insulator (abbr.)
40. FCC Part 15 rules apply in this band (abbr.)
43. One port of an amplifier
45. Chemical symbol for arsenic
47. Chemical symbol for erbium