RF Cafe Software
About RF Cafe
1996 - 2016
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling 2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit design engineer. The Internet was still largely an unknown entity at the time and not much was available in the form of WYSIWYG ...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Try Using SEARCH
to Find What You Need.
There are 1,000s of Pages Indexed on RF Cafe !
|Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.|
|2012 Crosswords Archive|
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
|2. 3-D geometrical figure that is symmetrical about each of three
perpendicular axes, and has circular sections along one axis and elliptical sections along the others (pl.)
9. International phonetic alphabet letter "L"
12. Akin to an EE, CE, AE, etc.
13. Intermodulation distortion (abbr.)
14. Area on a shaft for accommodating a setscrew
16. Company that leases lab equipment, in Lake Mary, FL (abbr.)
17. Home state of Los Alamos lab (abbr.)
18. Chemical symbol for cesium
20. Chemical symbol for cadmium
21. Units of 1000 CPS
22. Once around a circuit
23. Time division duplex (abbr.)
25. Passing control to another operator (pl.)
30. Automated Test Equipment (abbr.)
32. Logarithmic unit of ratio (abbr., pl.)
33. What can we call any material in the form of a liquid or a gas
36. Chemical symbol for arsenic
37. Chemical symbol for chlorine
39. Relating to any picture or visual information, from the latin word meaning "I see"
40. Peak envelope power (abbr.)
42. Powers pneumatic devices
44. Area on a shaft for accommodating a setscrew (pl.)
46. Describes the movement of a spacecraft in space when there is no thrust from the engines
50. Adjust a pot
51. Part of a male connector
52. Curly-Q type light bulb (abbr.)
53. Amateur radio abbreviation for the Oceania region (abbr.)
55. Chemical symbol for calcium
56. Analog-to-Digital (abbr.)
57. Short for potentiometer
58. Attenuator topology (hyph.)
60. Type of chart
61. Pure carrier (abbr.)
62. Award offered by ARRL for contacting and confirming 100 or more different countries (abbr.)
63. Unintentional, alternate common current return path (2 wds.)
|1. One of the "E"s in BSEE
3. Stock symbol for Lockheed Martin
4. Front edge of a wing (abbr.)
5. Prefix meaning "to squeeze"
6. Miniature RF connector
7. Opposite of I.D.
8. Do a total memory transfer
10. 300 kHz to 3 MHz
11. Circuit for maintaining constant voltage (abbr.)
16. Amplifier linearity specification (abbr.)
17. American space agency (abbr.)
19. Synchronous Digital Hierarchy
21. Cutting instrument
22. 30 kHz to 300 kHz
24. U.S. military organization (abbr.)
26. Type of logic used for counting
27. Opposition to the flow of an electrical current
29. Logarithmic unit of voltage (abbr.)
31. Chemical symbol for tantalum
34. Major U.S. space & communications company
35. Keyboard key
38. Chemical symbol for lithium
41. Last stage in transmitter (abbr., pl.)
43. The "D" in RFID (pl.)
45. Company that leases lab equipment, in Lake Mary, FL (abbr.)
47. Chemical symbol for radon
48. Generated an official engineering change document
49. Fast Fourier transform (abbr.)
51. Set of poles
54. Software drafting tool (abbr.)
57. Part of a male connector
58. Base of the binary number system
59. Ham abbreviation for "distant station"
60. Chemical symbol for plutonium
61. Chemical symbol for cobalt