RF Cafe Software
About RF Cafe
1996 - 2022
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling 2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit design engineer. The Internet was still largely an unknown entity at the time and not much was available in the form of WYSIWYG ...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Try Using SEARCH
to Find What You Need.
There are 1,000s of Pages Indexed on RF Cafe !
Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2010 Engineering & Science Crossword PuzzlesDec 19, Dec 12, Dec 5
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Type of high-tech data gathering system (abbr.)
2. Morse Code for "from"
3. Engineering Change Notice (abbr.)
4. Device to assist in the performance of a chore
5. Metric system (abbr.)
6. Chemical symbol for tantalum
7. Sound frequency in the human hearing range (abbr.)
8. Akin to an EE, CE, AE, etc.
9. RF coupler vendor in Bay Shore, NY
10. RF amplifier company in East Hanover, NJ
13. ___ Electronics, RF component manufacturer in Buffalo Grove, IL
14. Mr. Edison's first name
15. Archaic retirement plan
16. Singulated piece of IC wafer
18. Radio frequency interference (abbr.)
19. Radio teletype (abbr.)
22. Amateur Radio Association (abbr.)
24. Chemical symbol for cobalt
25. Trans European Trunked RAdio
27. Infrared (abbr.)
28. Type of e-mail address system (abbr.)
31. Synchronous Digital Hierarchy
33. Concentric cable type
36. Half of DSB
39. Unit of length equal to 5.5 yards
40. A triangle that has all three sides unequal in length
41. Power supply supplier in Camarillo, CA
43. Adjust a pot
45. European equivalent to the U.L.
46. Network configuration type
47. Mr. Packard's (HP) first name
49. 1E6 nanoseconds
50. Peak envelope power (abbr.)
53. A series of numbers where there are as many numbers above it as below it in the series
56. Very large unit of apparent power (abbr.)
59. Ham's code for "Answer in prearranged order."
61. Parallel processing computer hearts
63. Type of computer display (abbr.)
65. Chemical symbol for argon
67. Chemical symbol for platinum
68. Electromotive force (abbr.)
70. Telex-Over-Radio (abbr.)
71. 69A+_____, technical book publisher
73. Medium for storing large amounts of digital data
75. Internet address (abbr.)
78. Ratio of output to input power, voltage, current, light, etc.
81. Common average used for sinewaves (abbr.)
85. 1.602E-19 Joules
86. Band between RF and BB
87. Unit of length (abbr.)
89. Ratio of circumference to diameter