RF Cafe Software
About RF Cafe
1996 - 2022
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling 2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit design engineer. The Internet was still largely an unknown entity at the time and not much was available in the form of WYSIWYG ...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Try Using SEARCH
to Find What You Need.
There are 1,000s of Pages Indexed on RF Cafe !
Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2010 Engineering & Science Crossword PuzzlesDec 19, Dec 12, Dec 5
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Setting a steady-state voltage
7. Resistor manufacturer in Yankton, SD
11. RF design consultant in Rochester, NY
13. A compiler directive
16. Type of data storage IC
17. Workplace safety group (abbr.)
20. Base Station Transceivers (abbr.)
21. Chemical symbol for mendelevium
23. Unit of time (abbr.)
24. Ham's code for "Station is leaving the net."
25. Chemical symbol for ruthenium
26. Method of connecting redundant power supplies
27. 1E6 bits per second
29. Upward force generated by an airfoil
31. Power amplifier & antenna company in Ronkonkoma, NY (3-letter abbr.)
32. Multifunctional silicon devices (abbr.)
33. The "V" in VLF
35. Front edge of a wing (abbr.)
36. Type of chart used to plot immittance
37. Mates to plugs
38. Morse Code for "from"
39. Radio signal route
40. Chemical symbol for silicon
41. The Microwave Office software company (abbr.)
43. Ham radio organization (abbr.)
45. Type of microwave diode
46. Chemical symbol for nobelium
47. Chemical symbol for erbium
48. Below ELF
49. Chemical symbol for chlorine
50. One component of a complex number (abbr.)
51. Error checking scheme (abbr.)
53. More than one FET
55. Original Equipment Manufacturer (abbr.)
57. Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier (abbr.)
59. EM software company in N. Syracuse, NY
62. Miniature RF connectors
63. Term for reduction of receiver sensitivity due to overload from a nearby transmitter
1. Chemical symbol for bromine
2. Discipline for aircraft navigation in low visibility environments (abbr.)
3. Change connector type
4. Adds two or more inputs
5. Opposite of O.D.
6. Chemical symbol for neon
8. Astronomical Unit (93E6 miles)
9. Opposite of MSB
10. RF/microwave software vendor
12. Femtohenry (abbr.)
14. Type of buried controlled impedance PCB trace (pl.)
15. A complex quantity that can describe either impedance or admittance
17. The "O" in ROM
18. Semiconductor On Insulator (abbr.)
19. ______ House, technical book publisher
22. Relative power level unit (abbr.)
28. Metric length unit
30. Area on a shaft for accommodating a setscrew (pl.)
31. Precision landing system (abbr.)
33. ______, passive RF component manufacturer in Huntersville, NC (1 wd + 1 abbr.)
34. Chemical symbol for rhodium
36. Special diode type that can be switched (abbr.)
37. Intel x86 command for " jump if above"
39. Oscillator type that is referenced to an external source (abbr., pl.)
40. Signal-to-noise ratio (abbr.)
42. An 8-bit unit (pl.)
44. Readability, Signal, and Tone (QoS report type)
45. First American to orbit the earth - John ...
49. Solid of rotation whose sides are the hypotenuse of a right triangle
52. Airflow rate (abbr.)
54. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
56. Akin to EEs, CEs, AEs, etc.
58. Type of current flow (abbr.)
59. Chemical symbol for selenium
60. Unix, Linux or Windows (abbr.)
61. Test equipment (abbr.)