RF Cafe Software
About RF Cafe
1996 - 2016
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling 2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit design engineer. The Internet was still largely an unknown entity at the time and not much was available in the form of WYSIWYG ...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Try Using SEARCH
to Find What You Need.
There are 1,000s of Pages Indexed on RF Cafe !
Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2010 Engineering & Science Crossword PuzzlesDec 19, Dec 12, Dec 5
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. The science of matter and energy and of interactions between the two
|2. Test equipment manufacturer, now Agilent (abbr.)
3. Yard (abbr.)
4. Threaded fastener
5. Chemical symbol for chlorine
6. An overcurrent protection device (pl.)
7. Chemical symbol for tantalum
8. Number system which uses only the digits 0 to 7
10. Chemical symbol for nobelium
11. RF IC manufacturer headquartered in South Korea (abbr.)
13. ___ Material World, supplier of substrates for circuit boards, in Schaumburg, IL
15. Maximum Usable Frequency
16. Advanced Test Equipment Rentals, in San Diego, CA (abbr.)
20. Filter supplier located in Gaithersburg, MD
21. RF shielding manufacturer headquartered in Easton, PA
22. Boob tube (abbr.)
24. Chemical symbol for beryllium
26. Stock symbol for Texas Instruments
28. Negatively charged elementary particle
30. Nano___, a cylindrical form of graphene
33. Electromagnetic (abbr.)
34. ____ Technologies, RF module maker in Merlin, OR
35. Front edge of a wing (abbr.)
37. Type of modulation (abbr.)
39. Code for a type of electrical wire insulation (abbr.)
41. Internet protocol (abbr.)
42. 10^1 numerical prefix
43. Write software
45. Threaded tuning rod in a coil
46. Modulation technique (ABBR.)
51. Electrical safety organization (abbr.)
52. Intel x86 command for " jump if above"
53. Release control over
54. Unit of magnetic flux
56. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
57. Chemical symbol for polonium
59. Home state of Los Alamos lab (abbr.)
61. U.K. equivalent of the IEEE
64. Radio navigation system
66. Variable crystal oscillator (abbr., pl.)
67. Cambridge University _____, technical book publisher
68. Unix, Linux or Windows (abbr.)
69. Device attached to an antenna mast which rotates it so that the antenna can point in different directions
71. Chemical symbol for aluminum
72. International phonetic alphabet letter "D"
75. Multiplexer (abbr.)
77. Positive voltage lead color
82. Greek letter
85. Chemical symbol for cobalt
87. Upper frequency (abbr.)
89. 1.602E-19 Joules
90. Chemical symbol for neon