|More than 12,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2010 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Increased voltage linearly
|1. ____ Solutions, RF component manufacturer located in Torrance, CA
2. Met all test requirements
3. Amplifier Solutions Corporation, located in Colmar, PA (abbr.)
4. Object which orbits the sun
5. Powers pneumatic devices
6. An ellipse has two of them
7. Chemical symbol for cobalt
10. Ham's code for "What is the name of your station?"
11. _________ Microwave, I/Q & SSB mixer products vendor in Bloomington, IN
13. Megohm (abbr.)
14. Band between RF and BB
15. PC follower
17. Launch 3 _______, telecommunications equipment distributor in Garfield, NJ
20. High power couplers & splitters design & manufacturing company in Corona, CA
21. Chemical symbol for holmium
23. Maker of power meters located in Parsippany, NJ
27. Chemical symbol for molybdenum
28. Next to
29. Chemical symbol for cesium
31. Unit of inductance (abbr.)
32. "Calling any amateur radio station"
33. Electromagnetic (abbr.)
36. Multifunctional silicon devices (abbr.)
37. Volt, meter, pint, pound, eg.
40. Software language by Borland
42. Diode type used as a voltage regulator (pl.)
43. Organization for former military members
44. 300 kHz to 3 MHz
46. Chemical symbol for erbium
47. ____tail, a type of strong wood joint
51. Opposite of I.D.
52. Stock symbol for Skyworks Solutions
54. Colorado Springs military school (abbr.)
56. Code for a type of electrical wire insulation (abbr.)