RF Cafe Software
About RF Cafe
1996 - 2016
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling 2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit design engineer. The Internet was still largely an unknown entity at the time and not much was available in the form of WYSIWYG ...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Try Using SEARCH
to Find What You Need.
There are 1,000s of Pages Indexed on RF Cafe !
Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2010 Engineering & Science Crossword PuzzlesDec 19, Dec 12, Dec 5
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Nuclear explosion byproduct harmful to electronic (abbr., pl.)
4. Logarithmic unit of voltage (abbr.)
6. Innovative Power Products, Holbrook, NY (abbr.)
7. The UK's largest defense electronics contractor (abbr.)
9. Release control over
13. Co-channel rejection ratio (abbr.)
15. Speed necessary to become free of the Earth's gravitational force (2 wds.)
18. Chemical symbol for francium
19. Chemical symbol for cesium
20. Ham's code for "What is the name of your station?"
22. ___-AZIMUTH telescope mount
23. Volts divided by resistance
24. Real estate where equipment is located
25. International phonetic alphabet letter "P"
28. The constellation in which Canopus is located
30. Hub of the solar system
31. Direct memory access (abbr.)
33. Start frequency (abbr.)
34. Amateur radio abbreviation for the Oceania region (abbr.)
37. Relationship between the maximum change in RF-carrier frequency and the highest modulating frequency used in an FM transmitter (2 wds.)
40. Switch configuration (abbr.)
41. Last keyword in a BASIC subroutine (pl.)
43. 3-phase transformer configuration
44. Ham's code for "Shall I stop sending?"
45. Signal-to-noise ratio (abbr.)
46. Move in a raster pattern
1. Electromotive Force (abbr.)
2. Chart types
3. Absence of extraneous frequency content (2 wds.)
4. 10^-1 numerical prefix
5. The "V" in VLF
8. Device used to measure change in velocity (pl.)
10. Government program to bring electricity to farms (abbr.)
11. Filter type (abbr.)
12. Precision landing system (abbr.)
14. Stock symbol for Raytheon
16. Unit of energy (pl.)
17. Official engineering change document (abbr., pl.)
21. Modulation type (abbr.)
22. PC follower
26. Army-Navy specification (abbr.)
27. American National Standards Institute (abbr.)
28. Microwave products supplier in San Jose, CA
29. Chemical symbol for gadolinium
32. Peak envelope power (abbr.)
33. Network file transfer protocol (abbr.)
35. Error checking scheme (abbr.)
36. U.S. military organization (abbr.)
37. Class of spread spectrum (abbr.)
38. Measure of source/load match
39. Stock symbol for Intel
42. Archaic Japanese unit of length equal to 30.3 mm