|More than 12,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Write software
2. Switch position
3. Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier
5. Enhanced Graphics Adapter
6. Electrical safety organization, abbr.
7. Printed circuit board manufacturer in Baltimore, MD, 1 abbr. + 1 word
11. RF amplifier vendor located in Setauket, NY (2 ltrs., 2 wds.)
12. Waveform that follows a sine function
14. A common battery cell size
18. Elemental compound used for microwave frequency reference oscillators, abbr.
24. __________ + 1A + Products, passive RF component manufacturer in Holbrook, NY
25. Element used for super accurate clocks
31. Mr. de Forest's first name
32. The central core of an atom
36. Chemical symbol for scandium
39. Fairchild Advanced Schottky TTL, abbr.
42. Bands between RF and baseband
45. Megacycles, abbr.
46. Chemical symbol for argon
1. 24D + _____ + Products, passive RF component manufacturer in Holbrook, NY
4. Turn on a repeater by transmitting on its input freq, 2 wds.
8. Chemical symbol for radon
9. Chemical symbol for lawrencium
10. 300 kHz to 3 MHz
11. Steady-state voltage
13. Chemical symbol for gallium
15. Portion of a circle
16. International Reply Coupon
17. Straight line emanating from a point source
19. Common solder composition (pre-lead-free)
20. Temperature-compensated crystal oscillator, abbr.
21. Unit of admittance
22. Last name of fellow who discovered the cosmic background noise of the Big Bang
23. Software engineering tool, abbr.
24. Discipline for aircraft navigation in low visibility environments, abbr.
26. Receiver power level circuitry, abbr.
27. Universal Mobile Telecommunications System
28. 2 x SSB
29. Compound used as the frequency determining element in microwave oscillators
30. Chemical compound containing at least one oxygen atom as well as at least one other element, pl.
31. Computer communication scheme, abbr.
33. Medium for storing large amounts of digital data
34. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
35. A keyboard key
37. Greek letter
38. Maximum Usable Frequency
40. Chemical symbol for chlorine
41. Unit of processor calculation speed, abbr.
43. Modulation type, abbr.
44. Abbreviation for minimum voltage
46. Astronomical Unit (93E6 miles)
47. Exalted-Carrier Single Sideband
48. Network configuration type, pl.